Author Topic: Carla - KarmaSutraGirls / KSG  (Read 793 times)

Offline yoona

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for 30 mins (was there for 15 minutes)

Location: Didsbury

Looks: Not very pretty at all, scar on her back, huge tits. Facially looks like an uglier version of: External Link/Members Only. Stupid wig on with a fringe. Aged between 38-43.

Service:
On the bed and Carla comes in, "Do you like bum fun? I offer rimming for an extra tenner". I refuse. Condom on and proceeds with average OW though there was good eye contact from her. I ask if she can remove her stockings but she refuses because she "has a bandage on one of her legs"...Carla then climbs on top and rides me for about 3 minutes and then gets off for more OW. She says, "I want you to spunk on my tits, I don't normally let men do that".  At this point shes just wanking me off but I tell her to stop and take her missionary. The whole time she just keeps telling me to wank on her tits.

I then went for doggy which she reluctantly agreed to. After a couple of minutes shes saying the same old crap again of just spunk on her tits. I was losing my erection during all of this. Midway through doggy she just stops, pulls out, tells me to take the condom off and cum on her tits. I couldn't be bothered with this anymore and just came on her tits. All in all, I was probably in there for about 15/16 minutes.

It was the first time I felt like not paying a wg. Completely horrible service.   
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 12:54:08 am by yoona »

Offline Jimbag1

Thanks for the review! I've been eyeing her for a while. Glad to know I should give it a miss.

Offline CoreyTrevor

Yeah that's unacceptable!! Completely merits a negative review IMO. If she was a stunner I'd be almost ok, but for a parlour like KSG that's terrible! :diablo:
Banned reason: Rule 5 - Creating multiple identities will result in the banning of all accounts
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NigelF

Yeah that's unacceptable!! Completely merits a negative review IMO. If she was a stunner I'd be almost ok, but for a parlour like KSG that's terrible! :diablo:

She's practically part of the furniture too. She's pretty much always down at least one day a week (I think usually Tuesday).

As for the review - a very justified negative - cheers yoona  :drinks:

I have seen her myself but unfortunately it was a good while ago and I can't really remember much. I did have a recent guess that if I had to do a review on her it would be neutral but after reading this, it's reminded me of my punt with her (seems to chime with what I vaguely remember) and I'm inclined to think that my experience was a definite negative too.

Apologies for not doing a review myself but at best it would have been full of self-doubt and probably overall not that helpful (and certainly not detailed).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 10:12:13 pm by NigelF »