Link:
External Link/Members Only I've reviewed this girl before (positively). I've seen a small number of times and enjoyed a good service each time. Unfortunately we didn't get very far this time.
I'll start by saying that even after my first visit, every time I've texted her to arrange a booking, she always texts me her location and then when I'm near, her exact flat. She's also quite brief and her English is poor (although it's better in person). This leads me to believe that she might not have saved my number and as such does not know I'm a repeat customer - this is backed up by her reaction to seeing me, at least the 2nd time I saw her. However, she may just give those details as a matter of habit and to ensure I know she's still at the exact same place. She's also complemented me in the past, along the lines of being easy to get on with - she's obviously pretty much paid to say it but it still seemed genuine and there's no reason to bang on about it.
Whether she knew who I was or not though, I was very disappointed with her communication this last time. I arranged to see her at 13:30 for 30 mins, a good few hours in advance, all fine. Half an hour before the booking she asks if I will be there at 1:30, I reply "Yes but I'm running a maximum of 5 minutes late". She replies "I have next book at 2 so if you late you can stay short time". I reply "That's fine. You should leave more time between bookings though!

" (don't know if the emoticon was actually view-able for her though). She then replied "This is probably my business!".
That was it for me - I told her to stuff it even though I was nearly there and would've likely only been 3 mins late. She'd given a good service previously and I'd always got my full time so I was just shocked at her trying to cut me short and appalled at her lack of understanding of basic business principles (and presumably lack of hygiene) - regardless of whether she knew who I was or thought I was a new customer.
I am aware this is a harsh review and everything I've said previously about her does still stand (pretty much) but as per the site rules, I'm entitled to leave this review - as a meeting was agreed, even though it didn't take place.
Bottom line: On this occasion she treated me with contempt and clearly works a conveyor belt system (with very little time in between punters) and is basically just getting greedy.