Author Topic: Xxx angela middleton  (Read 1055 times)


56 review(s) for XXX-Angela (53 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pg1972

Ok first review on here decided to wait a couple of days and think about things.

First off please excuse me I am unsure how to put a link up so if someone could help with that be much appreciated.

I am very much a creature of habit I like what I like and tend to stick with the same girls who I trust and know deliver the service I want and like, however from time to time I will branch out and try something new, after doing a fair amount of research I settled on angela and that is mainly to the reviews on here it was an excellent choice.

Comms were excellent I always plan my punts a good few days in advance I was given the post code after my initial enquiry and once we knew we could meet.

The place easy to find with lots of easy parking to be honest the front of the block of flats is not that inviting and neither is the communal stair ways but we are not going for the decor and certainly during the day it felt perfectly safe.

Looks wise I liked what I saw slim without being skinny something to hold and a nice set of perky tits and a great arse.

Service wise I go for pse and sensual domination on me not really interested in gfe this was explained to angela and overall I certainly got what I wanted a full on dirty pse experience she was dressed in very little very nice thigh high boots and a lacey thong which I did ask for and not really sure how to explain what she had on tip a short dress with slits were her very nice nipples poked through.

The action started with good dfk and some groping angela pushed me onto the bed and teased me by squatting over my face just out of reach and every so often sitting firmly over my face I do like that. Bit by bit my clothes came off she then teased my by now rock hard cock gently scraping her teeth over it and licking my balls before pushing my legs up and putting her tongue where the sun doesn't shine wonderful and I can now see why people rave about this ladies rimming technique.

More face sitting this time I managed to get a taste both front and back doors plenty of dfk. Then angela said right get in the bathroom something I want to do yes I love my watersports I got myself in the bath she perched over me and as I asked for delivered straight through the lacey thong perfect she is certainly not shy and once finished she licked and sucked her piss of me and we shared it I found that a huge turn on.

Back in the bedroom lots more owo reverse o and rimming she asked if I wanted to fuck her and I did on with jacket she bent over the bed so I could get doggy as I entered she said don't come in me I want it over my face which I really liked gave her what I could before i felt the build up pulled out she slide down mouth open and she took every drop I had it was a excellent finish to a top punt.

I was offered a drink and shower at both the start and end of which I excepted both at the end no clock watching at all never felt rushed and I was there my full hour.

Yes I will return angela is a good girl and gives a excellent service.


Offline Blue Moon

Nice review PG, tanks for contributing. Confirms some of my experiences with Angela - she's certainly not shy. To get a link in your review, click on the 'Insert Hyperlink' icon above the review box, then copy and paste the link that you'll find near the bottom of the AW profile (which you can see in the post above) inbetween the 2 pieces of code. Hope that makes sense - am typing this from memory. Keep them coming.    Bm