Author Topic: Naughty Asian2017 AdultWork Aberdeen  (Read 773 times)


2 review(s) for Sweet Kate Thai x  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Naughty Asian2017 - AW - External Link/Members Only

HOTTY NAUGHTY THAI KATY - VS - External Link/Members Only

Met Katy, what was the name of her AW profile when I TOFTT.

Located just off Rosemount Viaduct.

Really in two minds about a Neutral Positive review, or a Positive Neutral.

She was nothing special.

Pohotos are deceptive.  She looks like a leggy thai girl.  She is a skinny 5 feet Thai with a tiny frame. She has strong oriental facial features, like a wide jawline.  Not the most attractive, and it did say she is new but I swear I have seen her face on another profile.

Flat was not the most luxurious. 

Friendly service and she was quite enthuisatic. Technique on the other hand was not the best. Covered O, and she went on top. It was more like banging her hips off my pubic bone as opposed to riding my cock.  Just about to blow and she completely runs out of steam.

My intention was doggy but I was happy to sit back and enjoy the show.  Wish I went for doggy now.

Enthuisasm yes, Technique no. 

She could be a Positive, for Aberdeens dire state but compared to the likes of HoneyThai she is a neutral.