Author Topic: PatriciaKudikova  (Read 1681 times)

Offline valentino27

Anyone seen this girl or have any info? Looks hot!

External Link/Members Only

Avogadrosnumber

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Romanian so it will be shit.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Plastic penguin face...
Each to there own visual desires
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline valentino27

I've always been a sucker for a plastic penguin face ;)

Surely ALL Romanian girls can't be shit?!

Offline a_test_person

She has FK on her likes list. I'll believe it when i see it!

Offline Kendrig


Offline valentino27

Awesome cheers for that dude. I noticed the feedback thing and thought that may possibly be some kind of scam. Think I'll pass. She looks a bit bloody stroppy in that facing forward pic anyway!