Author Topic: Belle - Manchester Elite  (Read 1212 times)

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

I checked my schedule for today and by juggling round a few meetings I figured out I could fit in a quick 1/2 hour booking.

Text elites rep to see who was availabe at the times I was, given the choice of a few girls I picked out Belle.

She was someone that I wanted to see anyway so it made sense.

Headed through the city centre on foot, so much easier than trying to drive through Manchester at rush hour.

Location was the exact same apartment that I had seen Zoe in a few days earlier, this time I got to see the main part of the apartment rather than just the box room and bathroom.

Bit of a strange set up in that there is an upstairs to it where the bed and such is - anyway it makes no difference really.

Belle welcomed me in, id seen her photos on the website so I knew what I was getting but she is pretty, fit and has a good personality.

She got me a drink and gave me a couple of clean towels for a quick shower.

Out of the bathroom, I finished drying off before Belle lead the way up the stairs.

Belle got on the bed and started to play with me, she then reminded herself that she hadnt taken the fee the start - Belle was happy to wait until the end, although I did offer to go get it.

Belle asked what I was looking for, as usual for myself I wanted plenty of oral, Belle got down to OWO, she has a really good technique and has plenty of stamina - she varied the speed and was giving me plenty of pleasure.

Belle was happy to carry out any requests and paid plenty of attention to my balls.

Belle then stripped off out of her dress, it was some sort of wierd over the head thing so I had to give her a helping hand with it.

Belle has an excellent all natural body, bit of a novelty really as a lot of girls have implants now - they are excellent though.

Belle carried on with OWO until I asked for a condom, that on Belle bent over and guided me in - she was happy to push back and seemed to get in to it with various noises and such.

Could feel myself getting close so went back to OWO until I was ready to cum, I then had a COB finish with Belle once again playing with my balls - a great feeling really.

Bit of a chat afterwards whilst I got dressed, fee paid and I was off in to the city centre to battle my way home.

A good solid booking - can't see anyone going wrong with Belle.

£90
30 minutes