Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Thessaloniki
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Thessaloniki
(
Read 1374 times
)
ducky66
Age Check :
Posts: 136
Likes: 0
Reviews: 14
«
on:
February 04, 2017, 06:59:33 pm »
Hiya all
This year I'm going on proper 2 week's holidays to Thessaloniki. Where should I looking for safe punt?
I'm not interested in strip club's, just casual escort or swingers club or some FFK?
Any advice?
Thanks for your help
tom_tomuk
Age Check :
Posts: 38
Likes: 0
Reviews: 0
«
Reply #1 on:
February 06, 2017, 02:33:45 pm »
External Link/Members Only
all genuine...you can find reviews here:
External Link/Members Only
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Punting Abroad
»
Europe
»
Thessaloniki
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close