Author Topic: Jan@Nampetch Thai Massage Stockport  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only
Visit date 03/01/17
Feeling like a bit of a pick me up after the rather boring Holidays and some aching joints from too much gym I ventured into Stockport just after the new year for a decent Thai massage. Not many places were answering or busy so I ended up at Nampetch. I was pleased I did in the end.

Venue: Shop fronted premises in the centre of Stockport. Very busy street for traffic and pedestrians but everyone is going about their business, so you go unnoticed in the crowd.
The inside of the place could do with some refurbishment, it does not look as if it had been decorated for some time but clean and suitable enough for the purpose. I was shown to to the basement room which was a little dark but warm and adequate. Massage table which was nicely heated from below. Very welcome on a cold January day.
Masseuse: Jan a 50 year old Thai woman. Not the greatest looker but not bad. Still slim, probably about a 10, still taught body with nicely unsaggy boobs for her age (maybe c cup), with the obligatory Thai bullet nips. Paid my £35 over for an hour massage and unusually was asked there and then if I wanted extras. We agreed on B2B RM and HJ for another £40 as long as she stripped off there and then, rather than half way through, which she was happy to do. Although she is 50 she doesn't really look it and has a nice body. The massage itself was very good. From exercise my shoulders need "putting back" from time to time and she achieved this where a lot can't. It was a good massage. Now the fun bit Jan has a trimmed bush which is just a little spikey, not a lot, just enough. At times throughout the massage Jan would hop onto the table and as well as the usual boob rubbing would squat over me and brush down my shoulders, back butt and legs with her bush. It was just that little bit spikey and was a great feeling. Very different. Her English is great, she has been here many years and we had some fun chatting throughout. Obviously there was mutual exploration but the usual "not inside" although outside and clit etc was fine so good enough. RM and a nice prolonged HJ. Then another decent massage and a little more fun. Finally the all over wash with hot water to take away the oil and muck. Dressed and away. When I came out I realised I had been there almost and hour and a half so I thought it was good value. Don't knock the more mature!!!!
Beware Jan has seen off 2 husbands (the last one was 80) and is looking for a third:-)!!!!!!
I did have an unexpectedly good time although I don't get the impression anything else would be on offer even in a subsequent visit. I will probably have a return match at some stage.


Dellboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only
Visit date 03/01/17
Feeling like a bit of a pick me up after the rather boring Holidays and some aching joints from too much gym I ventured into Stockport just after the new year for a decent Thai massage. Not many places were answering or busy so I ended up at Nampetch. I was pleased I did in the end.

Venue: Shop fronted premises in the centre of Stockport. Very busy street for traffic and pedestrians but everyone is going about their business, so you go unnoticed in the crowd.
The inside of the place could do with some refurbishment, it does not look as if it had been decorated for some time but clean and suitable enough for the purpose. I was shown to to the basement room which was a little dark but warm and adequate. Massage table which was nicely heated from below. Very welcome on a cold January day.
Masseuse: Jan a 50 year old Thai woman. Not the greatest looker but not bad. Still slim, probably about a 10, still taught body with nicely unsaggy boobs for her age (maybe c cup), with the obligatory Thai bullet nips. Paid my £35 over for an hour massage and unusually was asked there and then if I wanted extras. We agreed on B2B RM and HJ for another £40 as long as she stripped off there and then, rather than half way through, which she was happy to do. Although she is 50 she doesn't really look it and has a nice body. The massage itself was very good. From exercise my shoulders need "putting back" from time to time and she achieved this where a lot can't. It was a good massage. Now the fun bit Jan has a trimmed bush which is just a little spikey, not a lot, just enough. At times throughout the massage Jan would hop onto the table and as well as the usual boob rubbing would squat over me and brush down my shoulders, back butt and legs with her bush. It was just that little bit spikey and was a great feeling. Very different. Her English is great, she has been here many years and we had some fun chatting throughout. Obviously there was mutual exploration but the usual "not inside" although outside and clit etc was fine so good enough. RM and a nice prolonged HJ. Then another decent massage and a little more fun. Finally the all over wash with hot water to take away the oil and muck. Dressed and away. When I came out I realised I had been there almost and hour and a half so I thought it was good value. Don't knock the more mature!!!!
Beware Jan has seen off 2 husbands (the last one was 80) and is looking for a third:-)!!!!!!
I did have an unexpectedly good time although I don't get the impression anything else would be on offer even in a subsequent visit. I will probably have a return match at some stage.

I am almost certain she is the woman who worked with Linda in Ashton. She had great techniques and always good value.
We used to joke about her very old husband not giving it to her enough - she loved her clit being massaged and always enjoyed herself. 

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Sorry l should have alsoput on my report that when l flipped over Jan was also quite happy to park her nice hairy pussy and butt all over my front as well and sat astride mini me and wriggling around before my HJ, when she sat astride my thighs whilst delivering it.

Dellboy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry l should have alsoput on my report that when l flipped over Jan was also quite happy to park her nice hairy pussy and butt all over my front as well and sat astride mini me and wriggling around before my HJ, when she sat astride my thighs whilst delivering it.

That is definitely the girl I used to see at Ashton

Offline nanga247

What is the other girl like as was thinking of getting a four hand massage.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I only saw the one girl. There was supposed to be another one working in the upstairs room but I didn't see her.