Author Topic: Best punting easy of pronounceable places (Ex-Soviet etc)  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Half Europe, half Asia, it seems, but there used to be some people who punted all over such places. I've done what most of us call Europe, Med and a sprinkle of Middle East, plus all the wok-face countries round about. I'm thinking land of former soviet block and all the satellites. Barring the north and South Pole it's a vast area where I've never punted.

I don't speak any of their language or ones close, enjoy ethnic vfm punting and occasional splurge but not touristy. Anyone with good intel or websites worth investigating?

Offline Jerboa

If it's the FSU obviously some grasp of Russian is advisable.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
If it's the FSU obviously some grasp of Russian is advisable.
Yeah but I like challenge  :cool: