Im not really in big Gangbangs as such. Im happy to share a woman with one or two other blokes but mostly I like one or one action with a girl. The problem with the actual swinger women in Insomnia is the massive scum that place around them. Plus they often don't fuck for very long, they come in have a few drinks, fuck for 15 or 20 mins, have another couple of drinks then maybe fuck again for a bit and then leave. So if you are into long slow sessions like me, well it can be difficult with these women. Of course I have had many exceptions over the years, and often at the very end of the night when most guys have left, interesting one on one action with the real swingers can happen.
It is possible to have long sessions with the house girls if you treat them nice, of course you usually have to still share them but since most guys are there for the real swingers, its always easy to get with the house girls.
Unlike many other flatrate options I feel the house girls in Insomnia actually enjoy sex, many certainly enjoy being licked out, that im certain of. What is disappointing is that most of the house do covered blows only and with those heavy duty London Condoms, u really don't feel much at all. I guess for anyone paranoid about the possibility of catching an std, these condoms are a good option.
Btw the condoms in both Airport girls and Annie Porsche are of a thinner variety.
My sex was mostly as follows
Little LauraHidden Image/Members OnlyShe is the house girl I have fucked most over the years. She is Tiny, about 4'10''' and a bit Fat, but I always got on well with her, she loves to be licked and gets wet despite being fucked non stop all day. She also loves just being touched. She has a lovely big brown hole I love fingering and licking. Also she lets me rub my barecock off her pussy but Im not allowed to put it inside. She also kisses a bit. My favourite thing with her is when she sits on my face and gives me an oily handjob. While doing that she is often wanking or blowing another guy. She really is a pocket rocket and she fucked almost all day non stop last Thursday week. I came twice with her.
Little GinaHidden Image/Members OnlySimilar to little Laura but slimmer and better looking, very pretty face. Speaks some English. Seems more sexually confident that she did a year ago. Lovely little arse and tits, but some post baby stretch marks on her belly. At one point her and Laura did some DFK while they were both being fucked. She allows licking but no fingering. I had one cum with her. Even just rubbing her gorgeous arse while she was bent over giving a BJ was a massive pleasure.
Little Bonny Hidden Image/Members OnlyVisually not my type but better looking than her photos. I had my best session of the day with her. Again BJ covered, but she really got into me licking her arsehole. She sat up my face at one point and wanked the 2 guys on either side of her, before giving me an oily handjob to completetion. I really didn't fuck much here because the thick London condoms were just too thick and robbed most sensation.
Skinny SpacyHidden Image/Members OnlyI didn't recognize Spacy at first because she has lost an incredible 20 kilos, and I hadn't met her in a few years. She was the only house girl doing Bareblows but I didn't manage to cum with her despite her great deep throat blowjob.
Beautiful KimHidden Image/Members OnlySurely the hottest house girl in Insomnia these days. Had a session with her, but really mechanical and wouldnt allow DATY. Super beautiful face tho.
Old LaraI was chatting to old crazy Lara a bit throughout the day. She speaks reasonable English and is friendly enough. She used to give a great BBBJ but even she is doing covered now.
Otherwise I spent the day groping alot of the swingers when they were being fucked, and had a few dips in the jacuzzi. It really is a sexual circus there.