Author Topic: curvyLadyParisx -- Carmarthen  (Read 924 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only
looks like a two girl option on the profile..
i did do the pg and its full of pictures of the girl in the sunglasses.. fabulous body...
No reviews here i can find..
Surprising cos there are several moans about good looking girls not going West...

Ive made enquiries

Offline DevilD


Offline Punting_Mad

yep.. I like to see who I'm going to fuck.!!!

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline playpal69

What are the chances you'll see the big one straining the PVC outfit   :dash:

Offline Punting_Mad

I actually like the big one straining the PVC>..
I am one who believes "don't knock it if you haven't tried it"
Some of my best service with Western Girls are ones of the bigger stature...

Offline playpal69

Hmm. With you all the way on the Asian persuasion but the BBW not hit the spot for me yet .

Offline Corus Boy

A bit expensive for 90 minutes.  :drinks:

Offline BoobyNewbie


STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest