Author Topic: Anyone been to Ming Dynasty Clinic in Hornchurch?  (Read 2304 times)


Offline tallguy14879

Yes, I went a couple of times last year. Not very discreet being on that main little parade of shops.

The first visit was good and I saw a very cute, lovely Asian girl. I'd probably say late 20's/early 30's. Very 'girl next door' type and enthusiastic. Massage was good with just the standard HE for £20 extra at the end. I tried asking for more extras but I don't think they were on offer and it all may have been lost in translation a tad anyway. I went back a couple of months later for another visit and saw an older Asian woman probably in her 40's/50's and she wasn't anywhere near as good. Awful attitude, short and not so sweet. By the time it came to an end I didn't even opt for the HE and I just left dissapointed! She still tried to talk me into getting acupuncture though.

I've not been back since and I tend to go to either Zen Therapy in Upminster or the Thai place in Elm Park now. I get the feeling that this place is more of a 'proper' massage and Asian treatments venue with the 'HE services' tagged on the end. I'd love to know if anybody else has had better luck though?

Offline randyandy1174

Thanks for that, I've been to Elm Park a few times.

Offline djs1969

Hi
Whats the elm park one.
Were is it and any reviews on here?
Thanks

Offline Titti Tatti

Hi
Whats the elm park one.
Were is it and any reviews on here?
Thanks

Anyone?

Offline tallguy14879

It's opposite Elm Park station down in the 'dip' on the right hand side. There's a bike shop nearby, Domino's and various other shops. Plenty of pay-and-display parking outside, free on a Sunday though.

Offline djs1969

Thanks tallguy -would you recommend the elm park one ?

Offline Stitch


Offline djs1969

Thanks stitch for info/update