Author Topic: Teen Lexi (Edgware Road) - avoid like the fucking plague!  (Read 2233 times)


3 review(s) for Teen Lexi 19 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline zulu-lance

 External Link/Members Only

Comms - maid was prompt in responding.
Location  - the Hungarian "brothel" very close to Edgware Road tube station
Girl - in her mid-20s, slim and toned, dirty blonde hair,  pics photoshopped, facially 6/10, medium sized boobs.
Experience - Lexi greeted me in leggings and a cropped T-shirt. No FK but she was weirdly bubbly, couldn't figure out whether she was nervous or high. Paid the monies £70/30 minutes and took a quick shower. Back and she was playing with her phone, looked at me and said lie down on the bed. I approached her for FK and she said some weird thing like "ticky-ticky" even though I am clean shaven and she backed away. Similar experience when I tried to suck her tits, so was now considering how to get my moneys worth. Asked her to perform OWO, one of the worst blowjobs ever, bobbed her mouth over my bell-end to mimic a sucking action, not sure what she was trying.  I said let's try 69, again  she put herself in  a weird position that I couldn't reach her pussy and had to keep pulling her towards me. After a while of trying to lick her pussy it was getting tedious so asked her to put the rubber on. The little fella had lost interest by then , so asked her to blow me. Again a pathetic attempt and somehow managed to slip the rubber on. Started with doggy , she started making all those fake over-the-top noises, pussy was tight, however kept sliding her hand as if to prevent deep penetration.  Switched to mish, kept pushing me away from her and using her hands to obstruct further penetration.  Anyway , I kept pounding away till I unloaded inside her.
Gave me some wipes to clean myself and I was out in just under 30 minutes. 
Summary - steer well clear folks, worst Hungarian experience, utter waste of time and money. Can't speak English and kept murmuring some nonsense in Hungarian all the time. Bitches like these do not deserve a single dime from our wallets, out there just to rip off punters. On my way out I uttered loudly very bad service, just in case the maid was hearing. Surprise , surprise received a text asking for feedback on what happened. I was literally fuming, gave her a thorough bollocking over the phone . She sounded apologetic and said she was concerned this girl would ruin her business and I said you are bloody well correct! She offered a discount next time I pick another girl from hers however don't  think I shall be wasting money on this lot in a hurry.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
On my way out I uttered loudly very bad service, just in case the maid was hearing. Surprise , surprise received a text asking for feedback on what happened. I was literally fuming, gave her a thorough bollocking over the phone . She sounded apologetic and said she was concerned this girl would ruin her business and I said you are bloody well correct! She offered a discount next time I pick another girl from hers however don't  think I shall be wasting money on this lot in a hurry.


IMO, the maid full of shi+ and this group hasn't changed. They have been instructed, in the ways of, ripping punters off!




She showed up on one of my searches. Looking at the profile, it was obvious the photos had been radically altered. The body shapes look contorted. Part of the Divas cooperative who are notorious for this. WYS is not WYG.




External Link/Members Only

And I would advise punters, treat this External Link/Members Only with caution!


Search and you will find several members of the group (at one time) have been reviewed.

Spot on Don - OP, avoid at all costs



Edit:

Current group profile screen shot and link

Hidden Image/Members Only


External Link/Members Only



« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 08:52:35 am by The_Don »

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59

IMO, the maid full of shi+ and this group hasn't changed. They have been instructed, in the ways of ripping punters off!


External Link/Members Only

Thanks The_Don,  this is really helpful, adding the Lot to the blacklist.

Offline LNDNman

External Link/Members Only

Comms - maid was prompt in responding.
Location  - the Hungarian "brothel" very close to Edgware Road tube station
Girl - in her mid-20s, slim and toned, dirty blonde hair,  pics photoshopped, facially 6/10, medium sized boobs.
Experience - Lexi greeted me in leggings and a cropped T-shirt. No FK but she was weirdly bubbly, couldn't figure out whether she was nervous or high. Paid the monies £70/30 minutes and took a quick shower. Back and she was playing with her phone, looked at me and said lie down on the bed. I approached her for FK and she said some weird thing like "ticky-ticky" even though I am clean shaven and she backed away. Similar experience when I tried to suck her tits, so was now considering how to get my moneys worth. Asked her to perform OWO, one of the worst blowjobs ever, bobbed her mouth over my bell-end to mimic a sucking action, not sure what she was trying.  I said let's try 69, again  she put herself in  a weird position that I couldn't reach her pussy and had to keep pulling her towards me. After a while of trying to lick her pussy it was getting tedious so asked her to put the rubber on. The little fella had lost interest by then , so asked her to blow me. Again a pathetic attempt and somehow managed to slip the rubber on. Started with doggy , she started making all those fake over-the-top noises, pussy was tight, however kept sliding her hand as if to prevent deep penetration.  Switched to mish, kept pushing me away from her and using her hands to obstruct further penetration.  Anyway , I kept pounding away till I unloaded inside her.
Gave me some wipes to clean myself and I was out in just under 30 minutes. 
Summary - steer well clear folks, worst Hungarian experience, utter waste of time and money. Can't speak English and kept murmuring some nonsense in Hungarian all the time. Bitches like these do not deserve a single dime from our wallets, out there just to rip off punters. On my way out I uttered loudly very bad service, just in case the maid was hearing. Surprise , surprise received a text asking for feedback on what happened. I was literally fuming, gave her a thorough bollocking over the phone . She sounded apologetic and said she was concerned this girl would ruin her business and I said you are bloody well correct! She offered a discount next time I pick another girl from hers however don't  think I shall be wasting money on this lot in a hurry.

Reminds me of my shit punt with Denise sweetxxx up in Wembley. Fuck it... I'm off the EE's for now.

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Hi Zulu. Sorry to hear about the shit punt. But thanks for the warning. sounds like the whole group should be avoided. Always good to read your reviews.  :hi:

Offline Nowornever

Oooosh...I can just feel the bullet I just dodged!
Thanks Zulu-Lance and The Don!   :hi: