Author Topic: massage discussions / no name reviews.  (Read 768 times)

Offline Daydreaming

Oriental Massages, Woking - lady refused to say her name

External Link/Members Only

I like the idea of trying new places and I found myself in Woking of all places. Decided to pay a visit to Oriental Massages.

There seemed to be enough reports of youngish, attractive, women, to make it a calculated risk.

I normally enter in such a way that I can exit quickly if I don't like what I see. Here I was pretty much pushed into a room (there's a long corridor with four or so rooms off it) before I could assess what was what. An eager lady was after my custom and I thought I'd just relax and go with it. Booked 45 (for 45) and stripped down. The lady wouldn't give me her name as she said boss wouldn't let her. She must have been late 30s, a bit chubby, but was friendly enough. Massage was okay and she kept telling me we were going to get to know each other and I'd be "safe with her". It became annoying but we go to extras and she offered 60 for b2b. Now I offered 50 and should have stuck to it, but she wouldn't budge saying I had access all areas and it would be sexy. Off we started, but her body really wasn't great, old implants could be felt but non-descript boobs. Shaved puss which I licked and she get wet and claimed to have cum (not convinced). She then got close to me and kept offering me a BJ (20 extra) to which I said no. I knew I had plenty of time and told her I was going to enjoy the remaining 10 mins but she kept looking at the clock (and the screen which seems to show infinite video images of outside). I came and had massage at end. No shower (pushes into negative territory).

I'm going negative with this. It was my own fault, I should have said no to extras, but also I was expecting something much better. Asians are good at masking their ages but so many people claim to see girls in their mid-20s when the reality is more often-than-not mid-late 30s.

Tried something new. Won't be back.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2026, 12:05:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
New rule mate if the name isn't known it can't be a review as we don't know who to book / avoid.

I've made this a sticky so any similar reviews can be posted here rather than moved to general discussions.