Author Topic: Peep Shows - Berlin  (Read 2961 times)

Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm going to Berlin in a couple of weeks for a work conference and will find myself with the evenings to myself

I'm looking to see if there are any old style peep shows where €1 or so will let you see what's on offer before deciding to take things more private, similar to the ones in Madrid and Budapest

Thanks lads!

Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Just bumping this up if it's ok

Offline Wanking


Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No peep shows mate..

Is there anything in the way of sex shops which have wg in them like the Labi shops in Riga?
Or private shows in the sex kinos?

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
Is there anything in the way of sex shops which have wg in them like the Labi shops in Riga?
Or private shows in the sex kinos?

There are sexkinos but the quality may not be up to much or just visit a brothel like Aston where you can choose from a selection of girls

See External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Is there anything in the way of sex shops which have wg in them like the Labi shops in Riga?
Or private shows in the sex kinos?

The stuff about Rīga sounds interesting. Could you maybe post some experiences in a new Latvia section (assuming you have reasonably up to date info).

I used to enjoy the peep-shows-with-optional-shag in some quarters of Paris before the disinfectant purge.

Offline Wanking

Is there anything in the way of sex shops which have wg in them like the Labi shops in Riga?
Or private shows in the sex kinos?

LSD sex shop on corner of Kurfürsterstrasse has video booths, and you can take a working girl from the street in there for a quickie. 20 euro gets u 10 mins max.

Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm heading out next week so I'll put up any reviews I get

KenniLingus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Check out the Berlin scene in the discussion group here. Seems like loads more on offer than a basic peep show. Go balls deep man!

Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The stuff about Rīga sounds interesting. Could you maybe post some experiences in a new Latvia section (assuming you have reasonably up to date info).

I used to enjoy the peep-shows-with-optional-shag in some quarters of Paris before the disinfectant purge.

I never actually made it for a 1-2-1 in the Labi shop. There was only 1 girl working according to the girl on the counter so I planned on heading back later in the evening but never got round to it

Labi is just a chain of sex shops in Latvia with sex cinemas, massages and striptease. I asked the lady on the counter how much for a blowjob and she said they don't offer anything like that, only massages with happy endings. It might be worth asking the first direct though and maybe get something more under the counter

Shagger69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Check out the Berlin scene in the discussion group here. Seems like loads more on offer than a basic peep show. Go balls deep man!

My flight back home is quite late so I'm looking at hitting Airport Girls that day. Hopefully there is lockers to keep my case in though

Offline bbj1980

Reported earlier his week that they will keep your case behind reception at airport girls