Author Topic: Thai massage - Leeds  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Nice-dr

I was in Leeds on biz and decided to have massage. I did try AV1 but no answer, perhaps last minute arrangement does not work. I tried locating Janny who offer good Thai massage but her number seemed to have changed and unable to locate her.

I use gumtree, located one, about 10mins drive from the city centre.
External Link/Members Only

I did thought about the shops in the city centre but I can't be bother to walk, I wanted somewhere I can drive and parked nearby.

It was easy to setup with Nina - as she called herself in the advert. It is £50 for an hour of Thai massage.

I enjoy Thai massage and it is not easy to find one that is really good. I have tried many but so far only 1-2 that is really authentic and good.

now when I arranged for this, all I expected was an averaged one. But wow, this lady is amazingly, she has very strong hands. The attention to detail is amazing. Got all my joints and massage massaged.

For those who fancy a good Thai massage, I would recommend her.  Now she is only temp in Leeds and moving on the Sunderland very soon.

HJ is offered for £20 and a complete package with Thai massage is £100, all in. I did asked and I thought some of you may wish to know.

Enjoy.




bod666

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review - did you just ask about how much a happy ending was but didn't sample it?

Offline Nice-dr

I did sample. Result is within expectation.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,069
  • Likes: 63
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Janny no longer works as a masseuse. For much of last year she was setting up her shop front parlour in Morley. Now that its up and running shes the owner/manager but doesn't do massages herself. Reports suggest that the new place is 100% legit.

Offline Nice-dr

Janny no longer works as a masseuse. For much of last year she was setting up her shop front parlour in Morley. Now that its up and running shes the owner/manager but doesn't do massages herself. Reports suggest that the new place is 100% legit.
What a shame, she was really good.

Offline Toppunter1

What a shame, she was really good.
I had a massage from her at new shop a month back I was her first ever customer at new shop, she does a cracking massage but nothing on offer
She did let me grab her tight ass but no HE

Offline Nice-dr

I had a massage from her at new shop a month back I was her first ever customer at new shop, she does a cracking massage but nothing on offer
She did let me grab her tight ass but no HE
Could you share the location of her shop? Thanks.

Offline Toppunter1

Could you share the location of her shop? Thanks.
I believe is Queen street, Morley
U can't miss it, all sign saying sawadee pmassage and says £30 massage but only 30 mins, I got charged £39 1hour
I tried all 3 girls there
Janny- mid 40s - nice body excellent massage the best out of 3, no extra but let me grad her ass numerous of times

Proud I think - youngest and prettiest, good
Massage but no extras

Last one can't remember her name but she a bit muscular and had tattoo on her arms, could be a bloke lol - no extra

Offline Nice-dr