Author Topic: Paradise Massages - Bradford  (Read 4022 times)

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

1 hour massage £40
Topless happy ending £20

Location - Lister mill apartments BD9

The lady was an attractive young eastern european. I was asked what extras I wanted before I got on the massage table. She said £10 for a happy ending & £10 for topless so I went for both. I think she is a actual massuse as the massage was better than most places, lots of hot oil was used. After about 45 minutes or so I was told to turn over & she took her top off, the room was pretty dark but she looked to have a nice pair of tits. While she was giving me a handjob she was stood nearer my legs so I couldn't reach for a feel.

The handjob felt good with warm oil but it's not worth paying her to go topless because I couldn't reach them & it was a bit dark to see much. I was offered a shower afterwards but it was too cold so didn't have a proper wash & went home with some oil still on me.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 10:19:10 pm by YorkshireLad »