Author Topic: Best early morning punts in Glasgow  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Himmarole

Looking for an early  morning  meet up this week, which girls are worth a visit?


Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Looking for an early  morning  meet up this week, which girls are worth a visit?
see that thing called AW..Might help..or will I just look for you :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 01:03:28 am by Clattypats »

Offline Glesgaboy

Happy to help.
Not many girls note their hours in a searchable field....External Link/Members Only
Good reviews on here and starts 0930 I think.
Earlier by request

Other ideas appreciated.

Offline Glesgaboy

I see she actually now says 0900!

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I was a bit harsh Himmarole ..here's one External Link/Members Only
Good luck :thumbsup:

Offline Dakota

Early Morning action - you guys don't know what early is !!!

Try this lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She can be ready for action from 6.00am - that's early !!

regards

D

Offline Glesgaboy

Wow
That's early. Not listed on her profile tho.
Perhaps you've been?
One good review in here and some hot pics.
On my list now!


Offline Dakota

Hi Glesga Boy,

Yes ive met with the lady in question a couple of times - she has a pretty face and is quite tall and in truth is a little larger in real life than in her photo's but all still very much in proportion with massive tits and curvy figure.   Cracking flat with great facilities and quite discreet. The lady herself likes to enjoy herself and gets very wet from good reverse oral or good sex.   I always like to meet ladies for an hour and have a couple of pops so at £100/hr I think she was good value.   Others think at £70 per h/h that its a little expensive but each to their own

D

Offline Dakota