Author Topic: Maya@26 Warrington  (Read 1182 times)


11 review(s) for MAYA@26 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£100 1 hour incall Romanian but english is fine, sz 6 dress small tits great nipples. Photos are accurate
parking plenty nearby as is very close to Bank Quay station and Dunelm Mill. (more on this later :) )

Ive had my eye on Maya for a while now(first Rommy)  and decided to have a go with a last minute call a week or so ago and she sounded polite and nice via telephone, Within 35 mins I was sat on her bed so comms get a 10 from Len. I hadnt requested any dress code.

Door opened with her in dressing gown and heels, pretty little face and she is tiny as been said before.
Gets in the room, quite spacious, clean dimm, shit mattress tho, 15 years old I reckon and Im a big guy. No shower offered but I had one before I left,
Readies handed over she counted in front of me and didnt dissappear, just tucked it away somewhere.

Now Im usuallay into more and more filthy fun lately, and knew Maya doesnt offer any of this before I called, so was ready for a nice vanilla punt, and thats what I got, she was pleasant all through, decent OW, cowgirl, over into mish, shes very small so doesnt take a real hammering with gusto, but good enough.

Overall very nice girl, all services offered with nice vanilla enthusiasm decent quality tho as a previous review said she gets down to it, and to some folk it can seem business like, I didnt mind this and soon had her chatting and joking as we were getting frisky.

Deed done I asked for shower ( I was within time)  but was told not really, so condom in bin and baby wiped the old boy, chillxed with a massage and decided a further pop wasnt happening so chatted cuddled and went on my way.

Shame about the shower option as there was a huge bathroom on the landing, someone else was in the house and she said she has a friend there.

Overall, if you want a teeny fit young thing bouncing eagerly on your cock and giving a good go at a bj (covered) then shes worth a go, if your after rough filth move on.

I would return for basic nice sex as is probably reliable service not to far from me.

As for parking, I decided to park near the house where it said 2 hour limit...got to my car and had a ticket..BASTARD..extra £35 as it actually said 2 hour limit for permit holders only...BE careful,  :dash:


Offline threechilliman

Probably not for me, but a nice warning on the parking Sir!

tcm

Offline MattG92

I've been wanting to see Maya for sometime, I made a booking but I had to cancel due to a work call at the last minute but she was ok with it, would love to book her again but no OWO is probably gonna be the only problem for me or I could just book 30 minutes and eat her out which is definitely my favourite part of a punt.

Offline hungrypunt

Probably not for me

tcm

Agreed  :lol: and usually not me neither, but I think ill be making the short trip again.

I've been wanting to see Maya for sometime, I made a booking but I had to cancel due to a work call at the last minute but she was ok with it, would love to book her again but no OWO is probably gonna be the only problem for me or I could just book 30 minutes and eat her out which is definitely my favourite part of a punt.
Yeah Im not a fan of OW myself but in this case the site of her petite little frame and her keenness made up for it, you can pick her up quite easy and eat her out if you like with her legs over your shoulders, i bet she only weighs 6 stone
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 12:14:52 pm by hungrypunt »

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I found she did this hot thing where she'd stand over you , and look down between her legs back at you when she was ready to fuck.

The downside is she used a large condom on me and I'm not large by any stretch! Maybe just because she'd used up her normal supply?

And FYI she's a member on here so be nice ;)

Offline MattG92

Agreed  :lol: and usually not me neither, but I think ill be making the short trip again.
Yeah Im not a fan of OW myself but in this case the site of her petite little frame and her keenness made up for it, you can pick her up quite easy and eat her out if you like with her legs over your shoulders, i bet she only weighs 6 stone

That actually sounds perfect. 6 stone! I'm almost double that haha.

Offline hungrypunt

That actually sounds perfect. 6 stone! I'm almost double that haha.
and Im treble lol