Author Topic: Nattaya oriental - Glasgow  (Read 1263 times)


7 review(s) for Lovlymassagexx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Uncle Buck

Had a panic but this evening.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link fixed by admin]

Was in the mood for a hard Thai massage with HE so searched AW and vivastreet to see what was available. Decided on Nattaya for no other reason other than she was available at short notice.

Comms:
Excellent. Prompt reply to texts and had the usual 'text when you're on the street' then 'text when you're at the buzzer' but that's par for the course so no issue.

Nattaya:
I didn't have high hopes as her picture on AW hardly got mini Buck hugely excited. About size14 I guess, quite pretty but not really my type at all (size 6 or 8 for me usually). She was very friendly and relatively talkative. Profile says 26. I'd add 10 years to that

Service:
Terrible. I undressed and lay on the massage table. Towel applied and then lots if oil and a very soft but very disappointing massage. Even when I said I was having aches the tone of the massage remained constant(crap). No cc swipes. After about 15 minutes the oil was removed with hot towels which was a first for me and a nice touch. Then onto my back and a little tug of my semi and then asked if I wanted HE and finish in 30 mins instead of the agreed hour.... no I said. I want a HE and an hour. A debacle ensued then we agreed I could massage her... things were looking up I thought BUT she would undress and instead could only massage her legs. I had a strop now so I asked her to finish me off with a HE which she did with little expertise. Cleaned up, dressed and left.

Positives:
Comms
Personality
Light touching

Negatives:
Everything else

Note to self: never panic buy again and only go for well reviewed girls.

Offline guns

Good man for reviewing  :thumbsup:
Some people wouldn't have bothered . Sounds horrendous and probably was .
Another one that can get to fuck .

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Thanks for the review.

Did I read that right? She took payment for an hour then tried to convince you that 30 mins was somehow "enough"?