Author Topic: Horny Charlotte Liverpool outcall  (Read 2026 times)


3 review(s) for HornyCharlotte (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sexysunny

 External Link/Members Only

1 communication 9/10 I emailed her a month in advance and she didn't check her inbox for a few days but everything was arranged smoothly after that. She gave me her number a few days before and all other comms were by text.
2 venue 10/10 Outcall to my hotel. She found my hotel and room number without any direction.
3 timekeeping 10/10 Bang on time.
4 hygiene 10/10 Immaculate.
5 face 8/10 Pictures are on her profile.
6 body 10/10 Curves all in the right places. Massive tits. I asked her to wear a red body stocking and I was blown away when she emerged from the bathroom.
7 spoken english 10/10 She's Scouse.
8 services 8/10 I only realised afterwards that she didn't kiss but she somewhat reluctantly went along without tongues. OWO was superb, deep and wet.  We had sex in all the main positions over two rounds, I finished on her tits just as my time was up.
9 enthusiasm 10/10 Was really into showing me a good time and was particularly happy that she was my first Scouser. Loads of fake pornstar moaning which I liked.
10 VFM 0/10 £300/h is what I ended up paying which is a ridiculous fee. I've seen so much free content from her on social media over the years and got into punting in the first place from following her, so I didn't hesitate to go ahead.

Sorry to put up another review from last year, hopefully it may be useful to someone. I had fantasised about shagging her for years and thought I had missed my chance due to retirement. She had AW feedback that suggested she was still working so I tried my luck and it paid off.

Overall I rated this meet an 8.5/10

Offline lewisjones23

i saw her when she started out for something like £100

she has apparently got fella etc now, wonder if she has told him she has stopped meets etc

Offline J-Dog86

She is my fantasy fuck and again lile yourself she lit my punting fire by following her on Twitter back in 2012. Sadly I was unable to book her before retirement but here's hoping she will once again. How I would love to grab those titties of hers.

Offline MerseyPunter

So is this a recent visit or a review from last year?

Offline Nozza

was a fantasy fuck for me for ages , then i saw one video where it looked like she had put on about 40 pounds, still would like but not for cash  :D might just have ben a bad camera, cant find the link

Offline JoJo93

Her prices are crazy high, couldn't justify paying that

Offline lewisjones23

she's not skinny like, talking a size 14 min

Offline J-Dog86

Trust me it must have been a bad camera angle. Shes defo one with curves in the right places. I saw her in local garage (Spar on the Dock Rd) few months back and she looked stunning. ;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:44:05 pm by J-Dog86 »

Offline MerseyPunter

This might be what you meant.

Saw her myself in the Aldi in Bootle, shes defo turned into a big girl.

External Link/Members Only

Offline TheJoker147

Pretty sure she quit escorting quite some time ago and is now only doing webcam etc.

Offline DazzieD

Is £300 the flat fee for an hour or were there extras involved?