Following on from another review of a meet that didn't happen with Riri I was going to post my experience however it read more like a review so thought that i may as well post it as such.
So Riri (Rita at the time) seems to take her face photo down when she isn't working and puts it up when she is, photo is accurate and she is quite a pretty girl.
I originally e-mailed on AW asking when she was working and if she had a postcode plus how much for a 30 minute 2 girl, got a reply containing hours; postcode and £100 inclusive for a 2 girl which seemed good value.
I hate punting in new locations and want to check the area out so didn't put an AW booking through or book a time but decided to drive to the postcode for a recon with a couple of parlour plan B's lined up if I got a bad vibe. NB - Current location is showing an M1 postcode so not the location that I saw her in.
Area looked OK and no sign of the curtain twitchers mentioned in the previous review so put a call in to Riri's number which was answered and I started to ask about availability. Turns out it was Fifi who answered and I was told Rita wasn't available for a couple of hours so asked if Fifi was available to be told she was only doing 2 girl meets to which I said that was what I wanted at which point Rita was also suddenly available too for an immediate booking

Comms / availability and being let down were originally a concern of mine which is why I didn't pre book and my experience does suggest that bookings may be a bit "confused"
Knocked on the door which was answered immediately by Fifi, I went in and was taken upstairs to a bedroom which was a bit messy but functional for my purposes, Rita joined about a minute later.
Both girls were friendly and chatty and both girls pretty, Rita is very slim, Fifi is carrying a few extra pounds but nothing to put me off and she was apparently "on a diet".
Rita indicated she has worked at a couple of parlours under the name Raven including 1 or 2 shifts at Sandys but mainly at LMB, Fifi said she was new to the game but had previously been a stripper.
Now my memory has faded a bit but I do recall a couple of things not being on offer -
I got a bit of kissing from both girls but not DFK and recall fifi being a bit more reluctant, the girls did kiss each other but again not really the full on girl girl snog that you want to see.
Started with both girls taking turns to give me a BJ which was OK but not mind blowing, I then decided to go down on Riri as she has a vaginal piercing which is a bit of a kink for me and part of the reason that I wanted to see her.
Next on to sex with both girls after confirming that the condom needed changing between girls I 1st fucked Riri and then Fifi.
Did start to get the feeling that the clock was being watched and there were a couple of comments about needing to finish but it was put in a nice way rather than being rushed out the door.
So needing to finish off I wanted to CIM with one of the girls and for them to cum swap with each other however I was informed that Fifi doesn't do CIM despite it being on her profile, so I asked if I could CIM with Riri to be told that she couldn't suck my cock after the condom had been on it as she has a latex intolerance, so I then asked about facials to be told Fifi didn't do them (again it's on her profile) and Riri wasn't happy that I couldn't control where it went and didn't want her make up messed up and cum in her eyes (OK fair enough), agreed to cum in riri's mouth but by me wanking into it rather than by a BJ so it is actually what it is with me wanking to finish in her mouth however this just doesn't compare to being brought off by a BJ.
Finished off and asked to go to the bathroom to wash my hands on the way out, wasn't offered a shower before or after and wouldn't have been able to have one as the bath was full of assorted crap including many kids toys / rubber ducks etc so the property was clearly someones family home being used for sex
During the entire session we were all laughing and had a good time, atmosphere felt chilled out but the niggles such as no DFK and no CIM etc makes this review a neutral, £100 for 30 minute 2 girl was still good value though
Hopefully this helps people make a more informed decision whether to punt either / both girls
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only