Author Topic: Sexy Sub Lauren - Worsley area  (Read 4214 times)


6 review(s) for Submissive_Laauren (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fabaceous

Sexy Sub Lauren
1 hour
Incall Worsley area of Manchester
£130
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I'd been let down by a 'Seeking Arrangement' girl - so Lauren had been on my hot list since reading good reviews.
We communicated via AW the day before and i booked 90 minutes for 11:00 am the next day.
As I would be travelling a way to see her, I asked for the postcode so I could plan. No problems there - she asked me to call at 10:30 for the address.
At 10:00, she emailed to ask if I could start at 11:30 - I said OK, but would only now stay for an hour.
She texted directions but I had to be talked in - her place wasn't obvious at all.
She met me at the door wearing a wet look skimpy outfit and I was taken aback by how tiny she was. I love petite girls. She is definitely better looking in the flesh - lovely make up and clean as a whistle.
I'm not a natural dominant but wanted to try a bit of mild dom stuff which I attempted, but I'm no bloody good!
I just love to kiss and get sucked off!
However, I did tell her to suck daddy's dick quite a lot - and she played the part brilliantly.
OK, lots of very passionate kissing and a good 40 minutes of her sucking me off with so much deep throat, gagging, spitting that I was in heaven.
I moved her around the room quite a lot - gave her the 'tongue of Fab' and made her come with lots of pussy juice accompanying my attention.
Lay her on her back, head over the end of the bed and face fucked her for ages - good girl - took it all and really encouraged me.
Time for sex - on with the rubber - straight into doggie. Brilliant, tight small bum to slap and grab. Great to see. Then onto missionary - variations on her leg positions, best being behind her ears with me pounding away. Finished with her squatting cow girl - I came very hard indeed and was completely satisfied.
We had a few minutes to chat and show each other some daft pictures.
No rush - she was great.
Highly recommended by Fab.

Offline MrMog

The Tongue of Fab lol love it.

Great review, she has now gone onto my smack that booty hot list after my initial reservations.

She was due to feel the hand of mog on her bottom before but CANNED kinda put me off with all the bloody posts about her.

Now that a few paid up members of the UK Podge Team have reviewed her I think she is due a visit :)


Ludwig

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice review  :hi:


I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere on the NW boards that this lass also used to work in London as Tamara Tease, and got consistently good reviews back then as well...

Here are her previous UKP reviews on her old AW profile - External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:39:10 am by Ludwig »

Offline Fabaceous

The Tongue of Fab lol love it.

Indeed - inspired by you! But I need to find an appropriate avatar

Offline MrMog

She should use those photos on her profile, the one of her with the pink hair is what initially put me off seeing her.

I have a couple of lasses to see over the next week or so but she is now at the top of my list.

I will see what I can do about an Avatar Fab :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 06:59:07 pm by MrMog »


Offline MrMog


Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry for the multiple posts for the photos, had a few problems lol

Offline con-a-ser



Offline MrMog

That bed looks familiar lol

Love the Avatar lol

Offline mikebath


Offline Blue Moon

She moved over to Liverpool, I think, then was accessing from Poland for a while and is now seemingly just doing webcam stuff. If that means she's finished escorting then it's a great loss IMO. She was my best punt of 2016, so far.   :(    Bm

Offline kingsman2017

Tried to ring Lauren earlier and got no answer. Got a call back and an angry sounding fella with a hefty twang of Polish answered. Told him he did not sound like my friend I was looking for so must have had the wrong number, his reply was that I must be looking for his dick...

I hang up and get a text a minute later from Lauren saying sorry, her male friend picked up.

She has been pushing back her return date from holiday but i hope she isn't in a bad situation. She was a great punt and don't want to see anyone in an unhappy situation.

Offline boogz

A couple things;

I know it often says Liverpool on her profile, but I'm not even sure she works there. She had it up sometimes when she was working in Manchester. May have just put in the wrong post code, IDK

I emailled her a week or so ago and got a reply saying she wasn't working at the mo. Hate to be fluffy, but I'm a little bit concerned about her as well, just the way she was at the GB compared to previous times I've seen her. AFAIK she hasn't worked in Manchester since that GB. Hope the girls alright whatever she's up to

Offline cueball

All sounds very dodgy does this, whilst I hope she's ok, I look out for number one and I'd be giving this lass a wide swerve.

We have no real control over what happens to these lasses or how they run their lives.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her location often moved around and I always thought it was when she wasn't working though logically it would be better to just put a note on the profile saying not working.
It often said Liverpool but the postcode still came up as Manc, on other occasions the location was London and Leicester.
Doesn't say she is on holiday anymore but a month or so back she was accessing from Canada so on holiday seems plausible however I agree with the other comments that something seems amis here since she moved from her location off of Eccles new road

Offline Paulday

I had a reply from her last week saying she would be back in September.

I've never had the pleasure but will be keen to see her when she returns... Especially with the extra pics shared on here.  :diablo:

Offline Blackpool Rock

See her profile appears to be active again but overnight outcalls only, a few days ago the price was £3K but presumably no takers so it's dropped to £1.5K
I'm waiting for a 30 minute £70 incall

Offline boogz

Haha. As goes with a lot of girls, I wouldn't take much notice to her rates/info when she's not actively using it. We don't know who admins her page, or if/when she's returning to Manchester. I don't think she's ever worked in Liverpool though. She told me she was coming back to Manchester, but that was a month ago and she's not replied to my subsequent message

Offline Pally


Bit of a long shot but if "Starring" who wrote the below review on above girl could pm me be much appreciated.
Thanks


External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Bit of a long shot but if "Starring" who wrote the below review on above girl could pm me be much appreciated.
Thanks


External Link/Members Only
Reading the report the guy who wrote it says he was banned off here (Caned if my memory serves me right)