Author Topic: HottyHolly - Not so hotty anymore  (Read 1393 times)


19 review(s) for HottyHolly (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline reddevil93

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There was a lot of hype regarding Holly back in the day, and some claimed that she's the bomb  :bomb: . So I decided to arrange a meeting with her and see for myself. One major thing worth highlighting is her profile photos, they are old and in no way represent her current figure. Looking at her profile I was expecting much more petite type of girl, whereas she's slightly 'bigger' in real life (by all means not fat). Just be aware of that to avoid disappointment. She has a lovely personality and I found her very easy to talk to. Holly has a nice long hair and she's a good looking girl in her 30s. 

All services provided were enthusiastic  and she knew what she was doing. Loads of DFK, OWO, and protected sex in a couple of positions. She did run out of condoms towards the end which is very strange when I think about it now, but it didn't bother me at the time as we were done anyway.

For £100 she's a great shag but I was expecting far more considering her reputation on ukp. Also as mentioned before she has changed a lot since her last photos were taken and therefore she didn't match the image that had in my head prior to visiting her. Long story short, I probably wouldn't see her again as there are girls like Thai Nickki in exactly the same price bracket who I just find much more attractive.

Fee: £100 for 1hr incall
 
Location: Manchester
 
Rating: 5/10

Venue: Nice modern flat in Manchester.

Communication:
Initial contact via AW, followed by texts. 

Services Provided:
DFK, OWO, Mish. 

Would I see her again? : Nope

Offline Titi

That's a shame on the looks. That's her off my holist. In any other business that would be classed as misleading the customer. Probably deserves a neutral based on that alone.

Offline bigbilly22

Seen holly quite a few times and have to say her figure and size are no an issue (for me)

She's quite a tall girl at 5'9" and has a size 10 body to match. She's not petite or skinny but has all the right curves and no excess body fat to speak of.

For a passionate GFE her service is top notch.

Offline reddevil93

That's a shame on the looks. That's her off my holist. In any other business that would be classed as misleading the customer. Probably deserves a neutral based on that alone.

To be honest with you Pebble I would have to be a massive dick to give her anything less than a positive. She's a great girl personality and sex wise, but for me she is nowhere as attractive as she may appear in her profile pics. Having said that... what a 23 year old may find attractive will be completely different to more mature guys like yourself.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:27:34 pm by reddevil93 »

Offline MrMog

TBH I think her profile pics look awful, the pouting puts me off. I was going to see her the other week but decided not too. She has been on and off my HL more than any other girl for some reason.