Author Topic: RanchyRaquel  (Read 670 times)


2 review(s) for Ranchyraquel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bolster3

adultwork.com/3383282 or External Link/Members Only
£120/hour On street parking right outside.

Emailed Raquel, arrangements made and address given all by email.
Emailed day before and was told just to knock at agreed time.

Address was easy to find, a small terraced street not far from the M6.
Slight shock when I got there to see the door open and a lady sitting at a table outside with a glass of wine (Raquel's sister apparently).
As I parked she went inside and as I got to the door reappeared saying "Come in Raquel's nearly ready"
Went upstairs to the loo and then into the bedroom where Raquel was dressed just as I had requested.
Quick chat, money sorted and then down to business.

We started kissing and touching and went onto the bed where Raquel started giving me a blow job.
After a few minutes I laid her down and started to do the same.
I put 2 fingers inside as well, and after about 10 seconds had my face and hand soaked as Raquel squirted all over.
This carried on for a while, Raquel repeatedly squirting until we had to place a large thick towel on the bed!

We then went to full sex in all positions until I withdrew and let Raquel suck me off until I came into her mouth.
Played with Raquel again and she carried on squirting.

Quick shower and a bit of a natter, appears people know what's going on but are quite chilled about it. Then I went on my way.

To sum up I would say Raquel is probably 5 or so years older than her stated age but if you like ladies who squirt - think Andrea,
 aka Pleasuredome - and double the amount she squirts. In fact as I was leaving the bed was being stripped down and changed completely.

VFM - yes.
Return - yes it's quite handy for me and saves the arduous jams going into Manchester, but there's others I want to see first.

dude86

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Those beef curtains put me off straight away!  Thanks for the review though.

Offline george r

I read somewhere who here "sister" is ? cant just find it now but it will turn up sooner or later ?