Author Topic: SexySumer32 Liverpool  (Read 945 times)


3 review(s) for SexySummer32 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline edd05

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hello, my first review so bear with.

I've seen Summer twice now, the first was over a year ago when she was going by the name Bella. This time I went for 30mins. After some trouble with an earlier booking we rearranged and everything went great. Good coms over phone and text. Arrived on time at a nice set of serviced apartments near the docks. Got buzzed up and let in by Summer. If you're after a thin girl Summer isn't for you but she has a gorgeous huge ass and nice pair of tits. She's a very chatty girl who makes it easy to relax and most importantly for me, have a bit of fun with.

Intro out of the way I get naked and onto the bed where Summer gives me some very nice oral, lots of attention on the balls. I then return the favour and am sure I made her cum, if not she's a damn good actor. Then into miss, plenty of kissing and burying my face into her tits. After a bit of this we then swap to cowgirl- her tits jiggling up and down is nearly too much for me so we change to doggy and I cum while grabbing her huge ass.

Bit of a chat and clean up and away I go.

Marks out of 10 - 9/10
Would I return - yes I will be doing although she doesn't work very often so may be a struggle

Offline mexicola

Sounds like you had a good session. She's on my HL at the moment and thinking of seeing her soon. Did you pay for extra owo ?

Offline edd05

I did the first time but not the second, perhaps an extra treat for the mix up with the booking - she knocked money off for the inconvenience, imo a genuine lovely girl 

MilesPrower

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's ace. One of my favorites!