Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Hot Kim
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Hot Kim
(
Read 1242 times
)
28 review(s) for
Hot Kim x
(
28 positive
,
0 neutral
,
0 negative
)
[Indexed by
]
39 review(s) for
this service provider (AdultWork - 5954603)
(
39 positive
,
0 neutral
,
0 negative
)
[Indexed by
Goldfinch]
46 review(s) for
this service provider (AdultWork - 7667255)
(
46 positive
,
0 neutral
,
0 negative
)
[Indexed by
scutty brown]
edd05
Age Check :
Posts: 16
Likes: 0
Reviews: 3
«
on:
August 03, 2016, 10:25:24 pm »
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
I've seen Kim now 3 times and although she's well reviewed I thought I'd give her another positive. She works out of a nice flat in central Liverpool- very clean with fresh towels. Kim is stunning- her body is so toned and her (fake) tits are a real handful. Kissing is good and owo is offered and done well. She's clean and fresh when doing reverse oral on her too. I'm fairly vanilla in my tastes so mish, cowgirl and doggy are all offered and done willingly. She used to do cim included but last time I went she said it would be £20 extra which I declined. I've noticed she's put her rate up since I last saw her a month ago but she is probably the only constant escort that's the full package in Liverpool (although she tours occasionally)
hungrypunt
Age Check :
Posts: 5,492
Likes: 1
Reviews: 22
«
Reply #1 on:
August 03, 2016, 11:01:22 pm »
Cheers edd. she states DT and CIm, do you think she would let her face / throat take a pounding,
I wish AW would have face fucking/throat fucking as a service on the like list...got a real hang up on this lately
«
Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:02:39 pm by hungrypunt
»
babehunter66
Age Check :
Posts: 150
Likes: 0
Reviews: 4
«
Reply #2 on:
August 04, 2016, 01:33:58 am »
Saw het couple months ago great girl beautifull but no dt defo no face fucking more gentle punt
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Hot Kim
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close