Author Topic: Tantric Alex - Manchester  (Read 1723 times)


26 review(s) for Tantric Alex (20 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Old Fat Man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

By: The Old Fat Man
Meet Date:   Friday 15 July
Meet Location:   Manchester
Type:   In-call

Time Spent:   1 hour(s)
Fee:   £90
Extras:   None (Expected)

Overall Rating:   10.0 out of 10


Rating & Feedback   

Positive - A very well spent hour with a remarkably fine lady!

Alex's directions were perfectly clear. She works from her home, a flat in a remarkably leafy part of North Manchester.
The only caveat I have is that it was up 2 flights of stairs, but I managed, and that's with a gammy leg and a stick!

Parking was easy and secure.


About Tantric Alex


Alex is well described on her profile. In her own words she is very experienced. Her age is fairly accurate as shown (IMHO).
She does have a cracking figure, and, as others have mentioned an impressive rack, which she would like to make available to you at the drop of a hat.

Charming, friendly, chatty, outgoing. Everything you could want in a masseuse.


I went for Alex's version of a Tantric Massage. This has been well described on her profile and elsewhere.

I arranged this date a couple of days in advance. Alex and I made all the arrangements by phone and text before I filled in a booking request.

My punting name describes me accurately, and I VERY rarely go for full sex these days, much preferring a "massage plus" option. Her own description of her massage style is "Loving Touch", and that's pretty accurate.

The best way to enjoy Alex's skills is to "go with the flow". Some people class all tantric massage as a load of bo**ocks. Not so in Alex's case. It is a long passage of erotic teasing and touch, and SO much more than a classic "rub and tug."
When you enter, Alex will be more than happy for you to warm your hands on her ample assets. This will be followed by a shower (in my case at my request), some synchronised breathing to help set the tone (just go with it) and a very pleasant massage before turning over and continuing the attention to your front.

Alex also uses her oral skills to great effect and invited me to do likewise. A great way to pass some time.
Eventually, as things reached their logical conclusion, I exploded all over her magnificent breasts.

I just wished she lived nearer. My bank manager will no doubt be happy I don't!!