Author Topic: Inky_baby1 - Cardiff  (Read 2468 times)

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

has anyone ever seen Kim? Only does Outcalls, but is doing Incalls in a hotel soon, very tempted to splash out and see her.

Offline HughJardon

Shes doing Central Hotel incall meets, I would love to pop by and check her Tits and Tats out, looks hot in that Alternative Krissy Mack look  :P

Offline HughJardon

Says shes working with Amy, aside from Sexy Amy (Polish) the only other Amy I know is:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The no facials ruling isn't great  :unknown:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anal play £300 ? I'd want to more than play with it ! But we can play with Amy for £280 ( presumably that's a duo / 3sum type thing ? Put it like that it sounds like a bargain . But only out calls . She does look hot though.

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I texted her, very friendly, quick to reply. The incalls are only one date, for £160 an hour

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think I am gonna book her, I love that Christie Mack, rock chick look in a girl.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I obviously don't know the intricacies of a w but she is from Cardiff , first logged on to aw in February and has 4 k plus views yet I don't remember ever seeing her before now ? So with 4K views etc I can only presume she's been on another region ? Or have I just not noticed her, if that's the case the next door I'll be knocking will belong to specsavers .

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well, I will TOFTT.
I booked her for her hotel incall date for a couple hours. So far the comms have been very good, very friendly over text, chatty. Can't wait to get my hands on those gorgeous tits.

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She slightly reduced her rates the other day, with a 2 hr booking dropping from £300 to £280.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's a good point there, been punting since last November so would not have noticed myself, but with Xmas coming fast, I'd have thought guys have to cut back this time of year, I know I'm more aware of what and ware I go and do punting wise, so do girls drop there prices ( reluctantly) to get guys in or maybe more scope for a reverse booking  thingy ?

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's a good point there, been punting since last November so would not have noticed myself, but with Xmas coming fast, I'd have thought guys have to cut back this time of year, I know I'm more aware of what and ware I go and do punting wise, so do girls drop there prices ( reluctantly) to get guys in or maybe more scope for a reverse booking  thingy ?
this time of the year is great, all the local MILF's come on AW for a few weeks to fill the stockings, many a great punt in the run up, that's until Schools break up !  See Last years has reactivated account !  Happy days !

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And in a blink she's gone! :(

That's weird. I had to cancel our booking on Saturday anyway... maybe its a good job?

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That'll be another one gone off the h l then !

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wounded, I spoke to her on the phone the other night, was going to give it a bash!

downwiththesickness

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's back now if anyone is still interested.

Offline PMAC123

sorry about bumping this topic but thought it was better than making a new one. She's still around in Cardiff, still looking hot as fuck, but nobody has reviewed? Has anyone seen her?

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Someone I've spoken to recently via e-mail referred to her as a good punt , so I can only presume she's active , the only way to know is to contact her and awaite the replay !