Author Topic: Sada (White Cottage) Blackpool  (Read 1091 times)


16 review(s) for Sexy Thai Blackpool (9 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laid_back_bloke


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Didn't plan on seeing Sada this week. Had hoped to re-visit someone called Samantha, but could not get a reply from her...

Anyway, as I was in area. I phone the White Cottage to see if Sada was working.

It was around lunch time. I was in luck, Sada was immediately available. But I was asked to wait a few minuets before I went round. Took me this to get properly parked up.

Walked round to the White Cottage. Was meet by the girl on reception... & showed upstairs. I freshened up & few minuets after Sada came in the room.

She apologised for the wait, but said they were late opening. She had just changed all the bedding, & needed a shower herself.. Result in its self...

I was already in the buff, as I'd also been over to the bathroom for a freshen up. Beauty of this place. There is only one room upstairs, so can wander round naked. Only person you'll bump into is one of the girls... Not that that's a problem.

So I was on lying on the bed when Sada came in. She's a fantastic body, good looking too. She sat in the bed & started playing with my cock. Getting me hard very quickly. I removed the loose robe she was wearing, then her bra. She then slipped a rubber on, & whipped of the panties. She knelt to give me a nice deep BJ whist I had a perfect pussy view from the rear. So nice I had to slowly run my fingers over, along. Then gently inside. She gets wet quite easily. I asked her to lie on the bed, & I went down on her. I tonged her clit for a good 5min. Was good, as she kept hitting the bed with her arms. Looked like she was gritting her teeth... If she didn't cum, she a dam good actress. I probed deeper, also a bit of rimming. She jokingly asked me to stop.

Condom still on, went straight into mish. Soon flipped her over for a good Cowgirl. She was really up for fun, & laughing... Now Sada is very slim, & not too tall. So I decided on stand up. With her arms around my neck, & legs wrapped round my waist. She started the rhythm. This felt so good. She also commented that it's a way she's not done... Dunno if I believed that but, hey ho. Dropped her on to the bed, & continued knelt on the floor, till me moved back to mish & I whipped it out, & came over her belly. Could tell she cum at least twice too. No FK, but I'm not into that. But she hugs you so close, & gives sweet kisses on the lips. Not 1st few times you see her, but this in my 4th or 5th. After she's still so Attentative. Despite a load on her belly. She still cleans me up 1st with wipes. Was good watching it slowly run down her body, as she laughs about it...

Slightly ran over the 30 min, but was £50 well spent.

Be back. 100% YES. So glad Samantha wasn't answering. Best visit ever with Sada.

 :kiss:




Offline painterpaul

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 129
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Cheers auto-censored

Not being local to the area , what is the White Cottage reference.

In Blackpool soon and definitely sounds one for the short list !
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Laid_back_bloke

White Cottage is What the house is called. Tucked round the back of other houses. You'll never find it unless your told where it is.