Author Topic: Welsh Elise - Cardiff  (Read 1642 times)


49 review(s) for WelshElise (43 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tempted by Elise's pics on UKE and her replies on there, as well as her participation in Tontober, I plumped for an hour the other day.

Asked her to wear the schoolgirl uniform from the pics.  She looked mind blowing when I walked in, and asked me to take a pic or two of her derrière in uniform, which she then used on UKE!

She is a pretty girl, who is clearly older than she looks, and has small tits (my fav), but not for you if you want to bury your face in them! 

What she does do is suck on cock like she means it!  She takes it all the way, does a sort of quarter turn and makes some very satisfying gagging noises!  Fantastic.

First round was reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and mish to finish.

Chat led on to 69 for awhile before round two doggie followed by her sucking my balls whilst I finished off in her mouth.

What a lass!

Good conversation too, with an intelligent girl.  She is friends with Lileth too...I feel a duo coming on!

Tontober..£100 for an hour.  Rude not to IMO!

I shall be returning.

Offline Steelworker

Good review, Iver. Sounds like you had a great time. Knowing your penchant for duos, probably only a matter of time  :D

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She does have some impressive cock sucking skills and can take a pounding. Sounds like you had fun!

I'm assuming it was a Cardiff incall? And is the bedroom still like a furnace?  :lol:

Offline snaitram99

Shows verification pic, but why does her AW profile have an authenticity alert on it?  :unknown:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice one iver, she's a great addition to our choices around s. Wales,  I did enjoy my hour, should have hung on for tontober  :D but no worries, on list to go back.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Iver.  She is a great punt.  I am looking to get back to seeing her again if I can get away from work.  Glad you enjoyed.   :thumbsup:

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
Shows verification pic, but why does her AW profile have an authenticity alert on it?  :unknown:

She mentioned that, and is going to put it right, so she says by verifying it.  She showed me her aw number sign thing they use on the pics.


STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She mentioned that, and is going to put it right, so she says by verifying it.  She showed me her aw number sign thing they use on the pics.

She'll be fine I'm sure. Thumbs up to the review.  :thumbsup:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Shows verification pic, but why does her AW profile have an authenticity alert on it?  :unknown:

When I saw her we talked about this and another girl who doesn't have an AW profile and both her and the other girl have had problems because neither have or had a passport, both are sorting this out, but either way I think the fact iver , mr D and myself have visited, reviewed and been more than happy with our experience should be proof enough that Elise is what she says she is, and does her best to provide for us on here. ( and those  who are not on here ! )

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
She does have some impressive cock sucking skills and can take a pounding. Sounds like you had fun!

I'm assuming it was a Cardiff incall? And is the bedroom still like a furnace?  :lol:

Yes in Grangetown.

Certainly wasn't cold, but been in hotter places to punt.

Offline Pendraig

Good review, nice un 👏👏, now on my HL

Offline foreverhung

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 979
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew onto my HL
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew onto my HL

Don't you mean wanklist/tuglist?!  :sarcastic: :lol: :lol: