Author Topic: Kelly, Preston  (Read 1027 times)


1 review(s) for Horny For You. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

£90 for one hour

I met this Polish girl by mistake a few weeks back. I was in Preston on New Hall Lane, trying to see who was available texting several girls and she was the only one who replied. She's not my normal cup of tea - much too big, I guess I got the phones mixed up.

It proved to be a pleasant surprise. She's tall (~6 feet) and heavily built its solid though, not wobbly. She's actually more attractive looking than she appears from her photos. Very Amazonian. Sex in missionary was good - its great when you don't have to worry about squashing the girl underneath. Sex with her on top had me worried about suffocation by those tits....I was dreaming it would be a hell of a way to go
Overall a good punt, and one I'd be happy to repeat
She uses a house off New Hall Lane which is owned by a friend, and used by a pool of Polish girls on rotation visits

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
just found an AW listing for her External Link/Members Only

There she says she's Romanian..........

gingerthom

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,782
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Romanian barebacker :thumbsdown:

bugger I missed that. On the night (a cold wet monday evening) she was the only bird answering phones around New Hall Lane

it was neither offered or requested