Author Topic: Jenny24English  (Read 1537 times)


3 review(s) for JenniferNaughty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a damn crying shame, it really was. She has oh so much potential.

Made a last minute booking after seeing her newbie status pop up on AW. Her profile shows she only joined in 4th Feb 2016 (this month). Her pics looked amazing and services/likes on offer ticked all my boxes.

Called her, she answered, a Manchester accent, not a local girl which made her more appealing to me. Found the hotel, found her room and she answered wearing a little black body suit. She is absolutely stunning guys. Really cute. She's also tiny, about 5'7 I'd say. She flung her arms out and gave me a big hug and kiss. Handed her the £50 fee for half an hour. We made small talk as I stripped.

I lay on the bed, she stood over me and stripped. Oh man... her body, tits, ass were AMAZING. All natural, smooth and tanned. She obviously looks after herself. Beautiful smile, straight clean teeth - what could go wrong?

Well remember when I paid her for half an hour?

Well she begins to suck my off (owo), she's actually very good at it. After about 3 sucks she asks what positions I like. I tell her a few. She picks out doggie from my list and puts a condom on me and bends over. I was a little disappointed to have been rushed through foreplay but figured I'd get my money's worth out of her pussy.
Now, eat pussy and rimming a girl is my favourite thing in the world. It was on her "likes" list and I was looking forward to it. I asked her "can I lick your pussy first?"
"No, I don't do that. I don't like it."
"Do you like getting rimmed?"
"No. I'm not into that"
"Oh, It's on your profile..."
"I keep meaning to take that off"

Yeah well considering your profile is 2 weeks old maybe you should have not put it on there in the first place.

But alas...The view of fucking her perfect body doggie style was out of this world. Just as I was getting into it (about 2mins) she stops, turns round, takes the condom off and begins to wank me (rather poorly) with my bell end on her nipple telling me to cum for her.

By now I'm wondering doesn't time fly when you're having fun? Needless to say I couldn't cum because I'm feeling rushed and her wanking technique is shit. She was spitting on it but hardly any spit left her mouth.
So I have a eureka moment. I'll turn this into a rough session. I tell her to spit in my face, call me names, swear at me while she's wanking me. It worked. Her perfect body and face all angry and fucking me up got me hard again. Her slaps were just hard enough but not too hard to leave a mark.
Next thing there's a knock on the door. "Time babe", a female voice says outside the door.
"Ok you really have to cum for me now" she says.
Sigh... so I admitted defeat and ended up wanking myself off over her tits. Came all over them and cleaned up and left.

When I got outside the door I checked the time on my phone. I'd been in there 15mins. Fuck me.

It's such a shame because she could potentially be the finest prozzy on AW. She's got the looks, the nice banter, the affection... but that disappears when she's got your cock in her mouth. Then it's a contest to get you to empty your balls in the fastest time possible.

And you know, I could forgive all of the above if she'd only let me eat her ass and pussy. Then she wouldn't need to rush me to come, id've ruined that hotel carpet.

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review bud

Not in my radar and not making me wish she was.


Offline JamesRockford

"Time babe", a female voice says outside the door.

... Now those two words uttered together are a boner-shrinker right there.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Her pic looks great so just a shame the service isn't, not going on the HL until a couple of positives on here but alas I think it may be a long wait!

Offline rovingman

 :angry: that's the punt from hell   a proper :manhater: in the wrong job.... pair of scummy scammers ..... and it's usually the pretty ones too..

Thanks for review...felt the pain... I'll give her a wide berth..

Offline arthurguinness

Nearly called her today but looked at private gallery pics and was unsure it was the same girl. Profile pic is right up my street though. If she is that fit I might still give her s go!!!....only thing that super concerns me is how can she not give a decent handjob??? She has prob had plenty of practise as a teen drinking white lightning down the park!! Shocking!

Better luck with the next

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the review, MJ. One to avoid, for sure.

brendc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Would give her a MAJOR wide berth.
1st tried to meet her a week before. Phoned her says she's working till 8:30. I said fine and got to hotel at 7.15 then phoned her... Nothing... So texted her.. Nothing... Wasted 40 min drive each way...

Seen she was online few days later. She did look fit in them photos so thought it was worth another go... More fool me...
Nothing like in her pics. Unless them photos was taken years ago when thinner...
Did not do kissing (Although stated on profile)
Wouldn't let me go down on her (Although stated on profile)
Wouldn't do owo (Although stated on profile)
Only position she would do is doggy.

Genuinely most boring meet i've had...