Author Topic: Meili - Sandys - Domination  (Read 1416 times)


26 review(s) for Annalynne050 (15 positive, 5 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

taylorp

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This is from a while ago, like turn of the year time.
I held off writing this review as I didn't really want to be negative but I think it's best to share my experience and others can make up their own mind.

External Link/Members Only

It was my first visit and I arrived wanting to see Suzi (her reviews showed experience at this) but she was busy. I had travelled so I wasn't about to turn around. I chose Meili cos she had massive boobs and had a different look to what I was used to.

I like to have a talk to discuss what's what. That I fancied a bit of domination but prefer someone experienced who knows what they're doing. Tied, teased, spanking but all mild etc. Meili assured me she was experienced and knew the score - she didn't.

Her idea of domination, even though I explained what I liked, was to talk dirty and get her boobs out. Everything we talked about soon became a distant memory. It was just an inexperienced WG thinking she knew but she didn't. Example: I said I enjoyed my nipples being played and she had no clue what she was doing. She seemed to be thumbing then in !!! I felt no pleasure or pain from her "technique". I also clearly explained at the start I like to be teased, specifying my balls played with etc but she didn't go near them.

All this talk and fumbling was starting to do my head in so I suggested bringing another girl in to hopefully make this a bit more enjoyable. She went and came back with Lucie, who to be fair was fair better. She played with my nipples I got hard. She teased, I stayed hard. It's really not difficult.

Meanwhile Meili was now edging closer to abuse than domination. Certainly nothing whatsoever like anything we had discussed. Swearing is not domination.

Lucie was great. She didn't say much but said enough and that's exactly what you want. No raised voices and she tried to make it enjoyable.

Meili does not have a clue what she's doing. She should not IMO have domination on her list of things.

Look, I know they're WGs but I've had plenty of good experiences trying all kinds of things. But to not listen and just do whatever was ridiculous.

I went to see Suzi the following week and will review that later and you'll see the difference.

Offline BeastWilkinson

She's caught my eye in the reception, nice large boobs.. but I absolutely hate it when the girl doesn't listen to any of your request, no matter how normal or unusual they may be... she's off my "to see list"