External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyI was in the Manchester area on business the other week, and feeling horny and having read about Sandy's on here and elsewhere, I decided to head there in the evening. I'd checked who was on online, and thought that Melissa was just my type - slightly older (maybe early 40's?), long dark hair and a very sexy body. Managed to get parked outside easily and found the entrance fairly discreet. Paid my £20 for a half hour and lo and behold Melissa was free. So off to the room and a quick shower, after which she joined me. Soon out of her clothes we did some DFK, OWO and RO before it was on with the cover and some hard pumping in mish. God I was horny! It takes me a while to come, so after a bit I pulled out and got her to give me a hand job to completion.
Positives - her pics are accurate and she had a very attractive "girl next door" face and very sexy body. Great attitude and fun as well - I prefer it when girls can have a laugh and a bit of chat afterwards.
Negatives - none. Really liked Sandy's - my first visit won't be the last