Author Topic: North West Blackpool New-Massage  (Read 1522 times)


2 review(s) for NEW-MASSAGE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Visited here on Thursday (26th). Spent 30 mins with Sada, cost £50.

I've only recently found this place. It's in central Blackpool, quite a bit away from the town centre. You have to go down an alley, then it's tucked away Behind another property. Very safe, might be a bit intimidating though after dark to some, as the alley is poorly lit.

Each time seen Sada, says shes 27 & I'd not dispute at all. About 5"2" size 6/8. Very attractive too.

Each time has started with me on my front, & a short massage. Only a few mins & she moves to the jewels. This gets me well up for it, up being the optimum word. She starts the massage in bra & panties, but she naked when I turn over. Such a nice touch. Being Thai, great tanned skin, pert small breasts, fully shaven. She asks if I'd like BJ, so with the cover & away she goes. She looks you right in the eye as she does this. Happy to allow the move to 69 too. This time I really went to town on her. She got so wet. Now if she was faking, she'll deserved an Oscar. But she came.

Already on my back, she turned on straight on CowGirl, some great side to side movement that hits the spot. Next it was role reversal for some Mish. Few min in she came again, never been held like this during a punt before. Real GFE with bells on. I do take a bit to pop myself, so she basically hung on. Like I said, if she was faking. She good. After we laid there. Was knackered.

This is the 3rd time I've seen her here. This was defiantly the best. Total WOW.

Only down side is the layout of the place. You enter through the door into a room. There is a double bed with a screen to hide what's there, else it's totally open. Also is an upstairs. Another room, also a bathroom.

Time before I went straight from work so had a shower. Whist I was in shower another guy arrived, & went to the 1st floor room. I then went to the one downstairs. He was on an hour, myself 1/2, so if be gone. Also if front door was opened, they would get a good look at our feet (unless we were other way round).

This time, receptionist left & locked door behind. Made it better that we were alone, also more chilled after as we both lay there.

 :thumbsup:




Offline ProtocolDroid

A decent SP in Blackpool? Just when I thought I'd heard it all... ! Thanks for the review auto-censored; lots of useful info in there :thumbsup: One quick question: any (D)FK on offer?


Offline Laid_back_bloke

No, just light pecks. But FK isn't my thing

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks auto-censored. It's not always mine either, but I suppose the mention of GFE made me wonder about this aspect of her service.

Offline george r

a pity thai nikita packed up in blackpool ? its a punting wasteland for somewhere so big ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks auto-censored another one I will have to try if she is on my doorstep, again i've seen her profile but not been tempted as penetration isn't listed on the likes list but it's clearly on offer
Cheers

Offline nestor

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 266
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by: