Author Topic: Sexy Thai Sindee - Manchester  (Read 1491 times)


22 review(s) for Sexy Sindee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
30 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (24 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline manc_over

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Comms: All good, rang up in the morning and booked for a few hours later on with no problems

Location: Old Trafford area, 5 min walk from cornbrook met stop so easily accessible, lots of parking around too.

Looks: She is one fine looking lady, tiny waist with a nice bum and pretty face, definitely really fancied her as soon as I saw her in the flesh. Maybe a tiny bit older than profile but you can barely tell, has a slammin' body that would put most 20 year olds to shame.

Services: 1 hr £100

I'm a big fan of Thai girls but I'd never been to see Sindee for some reason, guess it felt a bit out of the way for me from where I live, glad I changed that and went along because this was probably one of my best punts.
I was a tiny bit nervous as it's been a while since I've met a new girl so opted for a bit of massage at the start. Think she has a background in massage because it was quite enjoyable, could have happily laid there for an hour of that if I wasn't paying for FS
Got down to the action, OW which is no problem for me as I prefer that. She's really petite, she was bouncing up and down on me and I was practically lifting her up and down as well and I'm not particularly strong, it was quite a sight to behold. Some moments felt quite passionate with some light-ish kissing, then some parts were just a blur of banging the life out of her, few different positions then finished in mish. Doggy was a pretty amazing sight though as she has a very nice bum and that waist is so small it made it look even better
Second round was similar stuff with some chatting and massage between. All in all one of my favs I've had, wish I'd been sooner!

Only downside is after walking through town post-punt I got back and realised I had a lipstick smear across my mouth, either it was obvious I'd been up to no good or I looked like I had some rash on my face :lol: Entirely my own fault tho, I took a shower afterwards and I was so dazed by my hour of fun I didnt look in the mirror.

All in all, a very good time  :drinks:

DylanC1995

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice, I have seen Sindee a few times. Might see her again soon

Offline frankc

Saw Sindee last week, I got her to wear her schoolgirl outfit..... :D....loved it