Author Topic: Prof Massage  (Read 1389 times)


4 review(s) for Prof Massage (0 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

patrickdloch1980

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Hi ,I met her a few weeks ago,she is a very nice person indeed,if you want to speak she will and if you don't  then she want.
She has a very nice body ,beautiful breast.
She must be size 20-22.
Her service:she massaged one side of my back for 45 minutes (a nice way to kill the time).
For the H.E. i would give her 6/10.
The season I gave neutral and not negative is because she is a really nice person.
If you go to any China massage parlour in Manchester city center you get for half the price double the service.
I personally won't go back.
I hope that my review will be helpful

Offline frankc

Must admit I saw this woman about 18 months go....she's was useless. Shitty one handed massage, rubbed the same part of my leg for 5 mins whilst looking at her phone. I never got round to the HE as she was so bad.  I cut the hour down to 30 minutes and did one.... :thumbsdown:

patrickdloch1980

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A shame you didn't wrote a report then,I would have save myself some money,but thanks anyway.
She did one part of my leg for over 10 minutes and looking at the clock the all time.

Offline frankc

A shame you didn't wrote a report then,I would have save myself some money,but thanks anyway.
She did one part of my leg for over 10 minutes and looking at the clock the all time.

I wasn't a member here when I saw her but thanks for the advice, I'll try and put a few more reviews up.