Author Topic: Hot and Horny Hanna  (Read 2016 times)


18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

This lady lives just off the 86 bus route from Manchester in Whalley Range.

As I don't do anything spectacular being about 134 years old and hating condoms I can't talk about my amazing gymnastics, but I can say she has a really brilliant figure, a pleasant face and is very entertaining company. Even her messages on my way there were funny - she's extremely quick with witty replies.

She's in a modern block, very nicely furnished - clearly lives there. Very affectionate - I don't really care about having a gf experience, but she does give one.

Very sexy outfit - one of those cobweb jobs on top, nice high heels and hold-ups. Lots of kissing and - what I like a lot - a very gobble-able pussy.

I doubt if anyone would be disappointed. Apart from the sex she is very likeable and intelligent.

Sorry if this sounds a bit like a sackful of fluff, but she passed my first test: would I go again? Yes. My second: would I keep going back? Not sure but only because I'm not up that way very often and it's hard keeping up with my short short list.

Offline Mr long sausage

Incase anybody wants a link that actually works as a link...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Colston36

Sorry; we all make mistakes - though I guess you are  perfect. Must be a great feeling.

Offline Mr long sausage

Sorry; we all make mistakes - though I guess you are  perfect. Must be a great feeling.

It is 😎