Author Topic: Alexa Ladbroke Grove  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Harryhood

Visited this lady,  its like going to see yout aunt.

Glass of vino, talking bollox for 10 minutes.

Massage for ten minutes,  lots of oil but unremarkable.

Turned over, sucked my dick and balls, all mouth no hands.

Face fucked her on her knees,couldn't take deepthroat very good finish and swallowed every drop.

I think she enjoys her game. £70. Would probably go back every few months



Offline CooperCar

Tried to book with her but apparently I’m too young lol

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
Any physical description?

Does she get naked?

Offline Harryhood

Yep, she gets naked, she is slim but her stomach and tits are droopy

Online Stevelondon

Tried to book with her but apparently I’m too young lol

Not worth me contacting her then 😂

Offline another381

Strange how Alexa has reappeared again suddnely. I thought she had retired years ago.

Surprised people have found her from that obscure ad since her website stopped working a while back.