Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoriLux - Cardiff - Outcall  (Read 740 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5262557) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dirtydd85

Comms: Arranged the meet via AW email last week right down to the date and time. We kept in touch over the period , confirmed this morning and Lori arrived at my hotel room bang on time.

The girl: Very cute girl next door look. She had glasses on and a little blue dress. Exactly as in the pictures and unshaved but trimmed downstairs which I find really hot - was pleasantly surprised.

The meet: paperwork out of the way and Lori went in for a deep kiss , very gfe , I then proceeded to get sucked next to a mirror .. great technique. I like DT , and Lori really took it like a pro .. low gag reflex , taps out after quite some time. Wrapped up with some standing doggy and missionary. Finished ten mins before time so had some kisses, hugs and chat.. great conversation.

Cost : £90 incl OWO + DFK

Let me know if I missed anything.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline Proton

O YES !! She wore glasses and a short body hugging bright blue dress, obviously you didn't get to see the nice white road bike  :sarcastic:
 Glad you had a great enjoyable time with Lori, as I would expect without doubt  ;)
A true girl next door look at my front door, even with the bike helmet an all.,.  :D