Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais1 Glasgow  (Read 2242 times)

Rangerslad

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Hangover horn today. So tried anais as she is fairly local and has some good reviews on here.

Location: top floor of a tenement building in kining park area. Bedroom was ok. Had shower before going so no idea what bathroom was like

Anais: defo the girl in the pics, great wee arse and nice body. Tits a bit wonky from enhancement

Service: her English is good and she has a cheeky sort of personality. Offered a water which I accepted n was poured into a glass that was lying at the side of the bed from a half drunk bottle that was also there. It was warm so I never drank it. Anyway, after she checked all my notes for fakes it was down to business. Decent owo. She wasn't very well shaved below so I didn't fancy going down there, to much stubble. On with the jacket for some anal. This is where it really went downhill. After pulling out the condom was very messy and the smell of shit was awful. She couldn't grab wipes quick enough. Then she runs in with an air freshener spraying it all over the room. Considering my already hungover delicate state this was it for me and I got dressed n left.

I've read a review on here of someone having a similar experience with this girl. I won't be back

JazzMan

I've never done anal.
But if you stick your cock up her ass what do you expect?
Confused :unknown:

Rangerslad

She should prepare for it and clean her arse before the meet

chico1000

I am not an anal expert but is this is not going to happen for time to time is it not even if you do prepare.  It didn't with me. But I do understand that it might put some folks off. Not a practice when you have a hangover.
She is still a good wee ride through the normal channels imo.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 02:47:12 pm by chico1000 »

laim1690

Clatty we bitch :vomit:

Im also thinking about a local punt in the morning,,but after that think I will take my money over the other side of the road.

Offline DickDiver

Awwww man, she's either not read the hoor's handbook on jobby jabbing or she doesn't give a monkey's.

Twice is more than a coincidence for a service she offers.

chico1000

Awwww man, she's either not read the hoor's handbook on jobby jabbing or she doesn't give a monkey's.

Twice is more than a coincidence for a service she offers.
I don't know I'm not an expert.  Are you?

Offline DickDiver

I don't know I'm not an expert.  Are you?

If it was my job I'd become one, Chico.

About 5 seconds on google suggests that one should douche to clear the tubes before accepting it up the shitter or it will get messy. There are also numerous threads on UKP on the same subject.

DG

I am not an anal expert but is this is not going to happen for time to time is it not even if you do prepare.  It didn't with me. But I do understand that it might put some folks off. Not a practice when you have a hangover.
She is still a good wee ride through the normal channels imo.

Maybe it's all about depth of penetration Chico, just saying  :cool:

chico1000

Fair enough I know you wash beforehand and prepare etc.  Some of the folk I spoke to says it can be messy regardless of the preparation. I think that's why they don't offer it although they are happy to do it off duty.

100% Not defending her if she does not prepare.

She changed condoms several times with me and was clean.  I can only tell you how I found her.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:58:12 pm by chico1000 »

chico1000

Maybe it's all about depth of penetration Chico, just saying  :cool:
Lol I'll maybe show you my feedback one day.

Offline Fasting

About 5 seconds on google suggests that one should douche to clear the tubes before accepting it up the shitter or it will get messy. There are also numerous threads on UKP on the same subject.

Some recommend against douching regularly as it can upset the lining of the rectum -- it causes "surface epithelium loss".

There's also preliminary evidence that douching can increase the risk of transmitting STIs (shouldn't be an issue with a condom, but still).

Offline DickDiver

Some recommend against douching regularly as it can upset the lining of the rectum -- it causes "surface epithelium loss"

Interesting! Sounds like she lost her suface epithelium on rangerslads cock!   :lol:

DG

Lol I'll maybe show you my feedback one day.

I did see a FB from one of your meets recently and I thought she must have got you confused with someone else  :lol: In any event I trust it will only be your FB you show me, unless of course a MMF with a mutual acquaintance is on the cards  :cool:

ickydicky

arse is an exit not an entrace  :thumbsdown:

RandyF

TBF, there's probably not a whole lot more this gypster can do about it anymore.

You pump even the most meticulously clean/prepared/douched/eminem-ed arse for long enough, eventually shite does come out it.

This hoor currently, may well be easy getting her arse smashed 5+ times a day/7days a week?

Offline Game of scones

Well expert on the case now oor ain resident hoor  covered in stoor mandy.If any cunt knows about Shite she will be yer bitch and as for taking it up the wrong un when your pussy is worn oot n aw slack where else ??

laim1690

TBF, there's probably not a whole lot more this gypster can do about it anymore.

She could always shut the back door for a while and use the front entrance only

RandyF

She could always shut the back door for a while and use the front entrance only

If Sergi lets her, aye she certainly could.  Guessing the cheap anal is one of her main draws though.

laim1690

Guessing the cheap anal is one of her main draws though.
Not drawing me in at all, To many guys getting there bobby covered in jobby

Offline myothernameis

She should prepare for it and clean her arse before the meet

Just as well you did go for rimming  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Courtney

I've never done anal.

...never had you down as an anal virgin. :P :D

I quite enjoy it....fortunately, I never encountered any of the problems mentioned here though. :lol: :hi:

Rangerslad

I would expect someone that's whole profile is about offering this service to know exactly how to prepare. She was very apologetic about it, which just further confirms she knows better. I've done anal with a few working girls and also a few girlfriends etc and to be honest never had problems with the working girls but had maybe one or 2 slight issues but nothing as bad as yesterday. I should have stuck with plan A (analyangel) but she was further away and I couldn't be bothered driving there.

JazzMan

It's like taking penalties.
You can't score every time.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kornam68

Let's try and keep this space for the reviews and a no it's intended for guys