Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Now that`s a very instructive Profile  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Happylad

Brand new, and contains all the instructions for Oral and all the best samples from the Kama Sutra

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

and all this for £100 an hour.

I know we`re not supposed to say Wow, but WOW.

It`s just one of the dozen or so new Profiles that have appeared in the area during the last week or so - mainly EEs, but I don`t think we can credit Sergei with this one

Offline cueball

Offline Happylad

I must confess that although I`ve tried most of them at one time or another, there were a few I`ve never heard of before

SirFrank

Fuck me talk about white noise. It must have taken her a week to write that shit. It's like coming home from work on a Monday and listening to the duchess harp on about he said she said so I said blah fucking blah while I'm trying to watch the news.

SUMO61

Fuck me talk about white noise. It must have taken her a week to write that shit. It's like coming home from work on a Monday and listening to the duchess harp on about he said she said so I said blah fucking blah while I'm trying to watch the news.

I love your posts Frank, always spot on and a laugh. A master of the metaphore.

I'm still tittering over your " fanny like a butchers waste bin.."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:29:00 pm by SUMO61 »

Online Steely Dan

So Sergei can cut-and-paste now.  Who knew?

Offline Happyjose

Ben4454

In reality none of these positions will come to light because ''you're too big down there baby'

0 reviews and she hides her feedback. I think the only trick we will see this girl pull is the disappearing act.