Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else had a 'tranny' experience?  (Read 11572 times)

Offline billyjo

Not something I would ever consider.  If you are born a man, you die a man regardless of how many hormones and surgical procedures you go through.  There should be some kind of law to protect straight males from being tricked into sex under false pretences by post op transexuals.

Offline flybynightpm

I've been tempted a few times and they have to be authentic/very feminine to keep me going... which a lot are..really can't see the point in a post-op plus it just looks disgusting... anal is pretty much a given...

Photo shopping seems endemic in these pictures so check out the videos and cross ref against multiple sites..hungangels/birchplace/londonts/AW etc... only issue is they seem to always us different names with other agencies and backpage.

Reviews on hungangels aren't as good as UKP... ;(

SirFrank

I don't think my fragile ego could withstand fucking 'a bird' with a bigger dick than me

Offline Swsnapper

I wouldn't ever seek the services of one out directly.

However I think I'm open minded enough that if I went to Thailand for example, and after a few beers ended up in a room with someone who looked as feminine as some of the photos that have been uploaded here (and have seen anecdotely) but was a TS s/he would be fair game in my opinion.  But its difficult to say that with 100% conviction until you're in that position.

And would have to be post op!

Offline cueball

Out of interest, I've just done a aw search for tv/ts in my area, fuckin hell, no bloody lady boys round here. It's all blokes with bad wigs and even worse make up, bandy legs in laddered tights and 5 o'clock shadows.

Not for me thanks

Offline Swsnapper

I guess in reality its an incredibly small percentage that could quite easily pass off as a female, even with just a cursory glance.

Offline Taggart

I don't think my fragile ego could withstand fucking 'a bird' with a bigger dick than me

Haha! Know what you mean. Pisses me off that many have much bigger dicks than me. How come?

There are a few convincing Asian TS's around, and TBH, I am on the fence, and maybe I will before I retire, but my arse is definitely a no go zone.  :scare:   Maybe I'll engineer a session with a female WG and a TS. Who knows?

Bloody hard to tell with some - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:09:19 pm by Taggart »

Offline Trevor12

Out of interest, I've just done a aw search for tv/ts in my area, fuckin hell, no bloody lady boys round here. It's all blokes with bad wigs and even worse make up, bandy legs in laddered tights and 5 o'clock shadows.

Not for me thanks

:D :D

I've just done the same search for my area, also out of interest, with the same results.

Urfi

Look on the bright side, one of my friends used to like picking up Brazilian girls in the Bois de Boulogne parc in Paris, only for a quick blow job though. However when he got a bit more bold and put his hand up the girls skirt............ :scare:

walking dead

I posted in this thread earlier, and I had it blanked from my mind.
It's just brought it back to me, I was going to pay this girl from fs  40 for a bj in my car. She looked quirky yet a little pretty in her photos.  Gets in the car, and spoke to me. I immediately questioned her gender. She offered to let me feel the loo roll in her bra, which I did. To much protestation I Booted him out the car. And he called me a time waster! There isn't much worse than being ready for some action to get none

Is there some kind of code? Where you're supposed to know?

Anyhow I had that firmly erased from my mind. And it wasn't that long ago

west8

Wow, I think this thread was one of my early posts here on UKP and it's funny to re-read it - particularly in light of what happened recently with Inesita!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48853.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Vivago

:lol: ...know what you mean. There is a good looking and extremely popular TS in Bangkok called Mint who has a fucking enormous member and apparently likes to go tops. Ouch.  :scare:

Here is a censored pic of this ladyboy. For those curious to see unexpurgated pics, go to External Link/Members Only. But those of a sensitive disposition (and needle dicks) are warned. :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

west8

Fucking hell, she's packing some serious weight there.

I bet if she were a Post-Op and £150 here in London she'd be busy 24/7 ... :wacko:

Shame most Thai women are uglier than the 'men!' :(

Offline Vivago

I bet if she were a Post-Op and £150 here in London she'd be busy 24/7 ... :wacko:

Maybe, but as a pre-op she would be charging 250 quid and they would be forming a queue.  :lol:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1