Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AuroraPrincess (Adultwork) Queensway hotel  (Read 1998 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7436524) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7490674) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline jos1996

[/b]Communication[/b]: texted and met her on the 4th, fairly responsive but I think agent handles: said facial was included in price but it wasn’t. 1h 160, (extra 20 for facial/CIM/extra shot)

SP: looks 6/10, body 7/10. Has a lot of bumps on her head, hidden in her hair. Tattoo on her stomach

External Link/Members Only

Action: spent a lot of time trying to chat. No fingering allowed.
Oral did not last long.
Dom on with lots of lube, so not much sensation, and kept adding. Fake moans throughout on occasion.
Finished in bag, showered and left

Verdict: poor value for money, would not recommend given level of service.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 12:40:58 am by jos1996 »

Offline inalco

SP: looks 6/10, body 7/10. Has a lot of bumps on her head, hidden in her hair. Tattoo on her stomach

Wow, were they the result of her being assaulted do you think?

Maybe she's being abused by a pimp / minder if so?

Online scutty brown

I think he means cysts or similar, not bruises

Offline Chief_smasher

Thanks for the review mate. Appreciate it

Offline jos1996

Yes sorry - should have specified
Felt like cysts or something, not like bruises

Offline golden bull

This is why we have this forum. The other reviewer raved about her yet yours is in stark contrast.
There again it’s been pointed out he was dodgy due to a previous review by a eagle eyed member.

Offline moe19966

Yeah I checked out his other review and it was dodgy as fuck, also the only review she has on her AW profile is him, since he mentions her cowgirl or something not being good in both Ukpunting and her AW review.

Also he just so “happened” to see her in the Starbucks after a failed double booking, took it upon myself to text her and she couldn’t provide verification photos, sucks bcs the girl in the photos was hot as hell and I was about to book instantly, but sadly I’ve fallen for too many fakes and take extra precautions now

Offline SoapyTW

Yes sorry - should have specified
Felt like cysts or something, not like bruises

Do you think they might have been hair extensions? Had a girlfriend who had these once. The extensions get glued or clipped in close to the scalp but hidden by the natural hair. Feel like little bumps. You can usually tell when a girl has these though as they go crazy when you touch their head because they are expensive as fuck and easy to knock out.

Some girls wear wigs also. Pretty sure Thai Maria from ages ago had a wig. Head was crazy bumpy.

Thanks for review OP. I did like the look of this one, but your honest review and the other somewhat suss one have saved me some $$  :drinks:

Offline weeklyhookup

Yeah I checked out his other review and it was dodgy as fuck, also the only review she has on her AW profile is him, since he mentions her cowgirl or something not being good in both Ukpunting and her AW review.

Also he just so “happened” to see her in the Starbucks after a failed double booking, took it upon myself to text her and she couldn’t provide verification photos, sucks bcs the girl in the photos was hot as hell and I was about to book instantly, but sadly I’ve fallen for too many fakes and take extra precautions now

Prove of my eagle eye. I always sit at the starbucks near bayswater station.
I saw Poppy and Viva from starasian before there as well.
I manage to snap a photo of Poppy after she got into the bayswater tube and before the door closes, because my friend was kidding about he want to try TS one day. I didnt take photo when I  saw Viva and Aurora.

I do admit my review could be bias, but dont say I don't have sharp eyes. LOL

« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 10:18:09 pm by daviemac »

Offline SomTumFucker

I manage to snap a photo of Poppy after she got into the bayswater tube and before the door closes, because my friend was kidding about he want to try TS one day. I didnt take photo when I  saw Viva and Aurora.

Proof of creepy stalking you mean - shouldn’t be taking covert pics and posting online without permission.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2023, 10:19:41 pm by daviemac »

Offline Cheshuk

op is it the girl in the pics?

Looks somewhere between 7.5-8/10 to me, what am I missing or do we rate differently

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Proof of creepy stalking you mean - shouldn’t be taking covert pics and posting online without permission.
You are as bad as him, you posted it in the quote.   :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Stalker and voyeurs don't last long on here. I would recommend you read the rules again, especially the one about not posting private pictures.

Offline SomTumFucker

You are as bad as him, you posted it in the quote.   :dash:
Yeah right - I’m the villain here ?!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yeah right - I’m the villain here ?!
Did you post it in the quote??? answer, yes. If I had only removed it from weeklyhookup's post would it still be visible on the thread??? yes!! Reason you posted it.

The OP shouldn't have posted it but you should have edited it out of the quote so you aren't posting it as well.