Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee  (Read 2417 times)

Splosh

Yes I know Dee already has plenty of good reviews on here but as my first review was a Negative I thought I'd balance things up and show everyone I'm not a miserable fucker.

External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to see Dee for ages but she does get booked up pretty quick and usually works Mon - Fri where as I prefer weekends but I had a day off work on Monday anyway and on checking Dee's profile I saw she still had a couple of free hours. I emailed her on the Sunday evening and checked for a reply first thing Monday morning, I had a reply from Dee saying I could have the hour I wanted and to text her to confirm which I did, another text from Dee to tell me the name of the hotel followed.

The place was just five minutes walk from Kings Cross St and on the way another text from Dee gave me her room number, very efficient.

Dee was great from the moment I walked in, FK and DFK which continued throughout the meet, she certainly comes across as a genuinely warm and friendly person. She started by giving me a massage but this quickly turned into rimming and then when I turned over I was treated to a long sloppy BJ when at times my cock was taken up to the balls, after returning the favour Dee climbed on top and rode me to climax. A chat and a massage followed and when I was ready to go again Dee gave me another great BJ finishing with CIM. Dee is a total professional but you won't feel like your on a conveyor belt.

As many of you will know Dee also does duos with a few other ladies including Platinum Cindy someone else I'd love to meet, well based on my experience with Dee and Cindy' s great reputation £200 for an hour with both of them is looking like a bargain.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Yes I know Dee already has plenty of good reviews on here but as my first review was a Negative I thought I'd balance things up and show everyone I'm not a miserable fucker.

External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to see Dee for ages but she does get booked up pretty quick and usually works Mon - Fri where as I prefer weekends but I had a day off work on Monday anyway and on checking Dee's profile I saw she still had a couple of free hours. I emailed her on the Sunday evening and checked for a reply first thing Monday morning, I had a reply from Dee saying I could have the hour I wanted and to text her to confirm which I did, another text from Dee to tell me the name of the hotel followed.

The place was just five minutes walk from Kings Cross St and on the way another text from Dee gave me her room number, very efficient.

Dee was great from the moment I walked in, FK and DFK which continued throughout the meet, she certainly comes across as a genuinely warm and friendly person. She started by giving me a massage but this quickly turned into rimming and then when I turned over I was treated to a long sloppy BJ when at times my cock was taken up to the balls, after returning the favour Dee climbed on top and rode me to climax. A chat and a massage followed and when I was ready to go again Dee gave me another great BJ finishing with CIM. Dee is a total professional but you won't feel like your on a conveyor belt.

As many of you will know Dee also does duos with a few other ladies including Platinum Cindy someone else I'd love to meet, well based on my experience with Dee and Cindy' s great reputation £200 for an hour with both of them is looking like a bargain.

Nice review Splosh.....
Dee is consistently fantastic at what she does.....GFE with a lot of filth thrown in. :cool:
She is a naturally warm and sexy person who cannot do enough to please you and fulfil your fantasy the whole time you are with her....
Cindy has the same great work ethic and outlook and is also a fantastically sexy girl.....and able to be more PSE I guess.
Both girls have bodies built for dirty sex and know how to use them!
Both together.....? Well unfortunately I had to cancel my booked and confirmed meeting with them both due to a family crisis  :dash: but one day I will be fulfilling that dream for sure :hi:

Online herbie007

Hi Splosh,

Good review and glad you had a good time, I like to go and see Dee, she’s a friendly girl and IMO she’s the best out there, she genuinely loves seeing us guys have a good time and as Cisco said she’s consistently fantastic at what she does, and if I may add she’s gorgeous with it, which keeps me going back.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hi Splosh,

Good review and glad you had a good time, I like to go and see Dee, she’s a friendly girl and IMO she’s the best out there, she genuinely loves seeing us guys have a good time and as Cisco said she’s consistently fantastic at what she does, and if I may add she’s gorgeous with it, which keeps me going back.

Yep Herbie....absolutely Gorgeous IMO.....stunning, sultry and Sexy.
One look at her and you KNOW you are in for a filthy time...... :drinks:

Splosh

My decision to see her was heavily swayed by what I've read on here so thanks for that. I've had a few crap punts at the back end of last year and early this year but seeing someone like Dee has reminded me just how much fun it can be.

password02

Yes Dee is a top girl - still in my top 10 best in London

Offline BlackWizard

I'd love nothing more than to see Dee & Cindy together (especially at the stated £200 for an hour) but I don't think they see black guys  :(

Persie

This girl is so hard to book now! You have to plan a week in advance  :scare:

fredpunter

+1 and so many days she seems to knock off about 5pm - not convenient for us after-workers - have a word with her Herbie!

;-)

Online herbie007

+1 and so many days she seems to knock off about 5pm - not convenient for us after-workers - have a word with her Herbie!

;-)

:rolleyes:  :D  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:32:24 pm by herbie007 »