Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ok guys!! another one I love looks off is she good  (Read 2018 times)

Offline viktor1080

Is anyone out there who has seen her or should I take a plunge in..lol!....help is appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :)

password02

See feed back on AW -

Feedback
Only    rav2009_uk (14)    18/03/2014 21:00    Seeking Services
     No reply to booking , email or text message. Emails were just deleted. No reason why and no contact made. Poor communication. Fake profile. Avoid!

Response:    I’m not fake, maybe you are fake! You want get a reply as I do block all emails immediately and text if someone asking me for service I don’t do!This saves time

jcdmj12

Worth a shot I reckon, photos don't look shopped, and no reverse image hits.

Offline Tailpipe

That is good kit but she is not English not that it matters guess she is polish.

Take one for the team .

vorian

A simple basic new profile,  but nothing that screams warning, I like the photos, worth a toftt at least :unknown:

Offline Tailpipe

A simple basic new profile,  but nothing that screams warning, I like the photos, worth a toftt at least :unknown:

She is not verified but there is no warning alert on her profile ,I wonder what triggers AW putting the alert
On new profiles , suspect Steve would know the answer

Offline viktor1080

Tried thrice on the phone no response....

Offline Johny Stone

she says on profile she speaks fluent  english..
quite arrogant from my point of view
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:00:09 am by Johny Stone »

Offline Tailpipe

Tried thrice on the phone no response....

Keep us posted be very if she is real

Stealthshagger

Her gallery pics  look like they're from the Myalgic Encephalopathy (m.e.) special Olympics. "Ok, now act like your doing the long jump with no effort or interest". "Nailed it".

Offline Steve2

abdul

Is anyone out there who has seen her or should I take a plunge in..lol!....help is appreciated

Part time model £100/hr a great deal if she is real.

Offline finn5555

Tried calling her last week but it went to answer phone then she sent a text saying text only.
Asked a few questions by text and got the reply this is not a chat service either book me or don't  :dash:
So as you can imagine with that shit attitude I didn't  :thumbsdown:

Stealthshagger

Part time model £100/hr a great deal if she is real.

With her posing ability in her pics, I assure you she is not a model. Hand model maybe.

andrei

With her posing ability in her pics, I assure you she is not a model. Hand model maybe.
for some people a hand models all they need, lol

James999

Looks like a private gallery scam to me  :hi:

abdul

Hand model for good hand relief :D

Offline King Nuts

Tried calling her last week but it went to answer phone then she sent a text saying text only.

That'd be because it's a bloke who takes the calls, most likely.

23 she ain't. 33 more like. Rate's not bad, but not seeing anything that puts her ahead of the competition.

Stealthshagger

That'd be because it's a bloke who takes the calls, most likely.

23 she ain't. 33 more like. Rate's not bad, but not seeing anything that puts her ahead of the competition.

Apart from the ability to appear to be a puppet with invisible strings