Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY@House of Divine  (Read 2882 times)

Rexy

Seems she is off the rota.. Where has she gone ?

Offline smiths

No idea but she has come off the rota before then returned. Her pictures arent on the HOD site though i see either.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 10:44:41 pm by smiths »

Offline ladiesman020

She's listed as working at a hod type place in Northampton 'soft touch bodyworks' Scarlett worked there for a bit but is back at hod now
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ladiesman020

Well when I spoke to her in November she said that she only worked at Surrey gems a few times that that was a while ago and that she had asked them to take her name and pics of ther website as they still had them up.
She also from Milton Keynes

Offline Straife

Not sure what you're referring to. That is her own adultwork profile that just happens to be in Guildford. She tours to other places.

Offline Shyboy

Here's a clue...

External Link/Members Only

heyy guys *2GIRL SPECIAL* all day 28th feburary only £60 for full on 2girl lesbian interactive session with me and Amy Swallows thats case sensitive btw! this isnt to be missed guys contact asap as theres not many spaces left! xx

And yes I did, and Yes it was... :hi: 

Offline ladiesman020

They don't communicate very well as in I'm not sure ATM where in the country they are working from as

Offline Shyboy

They don't communicate very well as in I'm not sure ATM where in the country they are working from as

They were in Guildford... :hi:  She is back there Tues/Weds & poss thursday next week..
Quote from Scarlett "I'm in Tuesday and Wednesday definitely and it's possible I'll be there Thursday but this isn't certain until Tuesday xxxx "
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:42:35 pm by Shyboy »

Offline ladiesman020

vt

Is she based permanently in Guildford now? Or is she still touring around?

I notice that she was in Essex recently, right side of London for me.

Amy's a great girl, she's got it all...pretty face, smooth slim body, friendly easy-going personality and a full repertoire of sexy skills. She always gave me 100% whenever I saw her in MK...I knew she would be a star.

Offline ladiesman020

Well as she's from Milton Keynes She won't work there. As for other info I don't know