Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD  (Read 33932 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online hendrix

I have just returned from a 2 hour session with Kristen that has left me totally FUCKED!  :P

Dressed as Slutty Skoolie, DFK, DP, Filthy Talk, Toys, Hitachi, Rubber Dildo, Glass Dildo, Glass Butt Plug, Deep Throat Gagging, Spitting, Filthy Talk, Drooling, Pussy Fucking, Pussy Fingering, Filthy Talk, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching (two fingers - both hands :scare:) Anal Fucking, More Filthy Talk, Prolonged Slow and Deep Anal Piledriver, CIM, Facial, Snowballing, Swallow........
plus GushCumming and Squirting well into double figures.... :cool:

We had to mop the floor with a Towel at the end....Seriously!  :hi:

:drinks:

Although she is a fantastic gfe if that's what you want, when it comes to this type of punt..untouchable, in my oft stated opinion :D

Quesadilla

Although she is a fantastic gfe if that's what you want, when it comes to this type of punt..untouchable, in my oft stated opinion :D
I second that emotion - if you have a more....deviant bucket list shall we say I cannot imagine anyone matching her skill, enthusiasm and imagination.  Whatever perverse notion I come up with, she has a take on it that brings it to the next level.  :kissgirl:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I second that emotion - if you have a more....deviant bucket list shall we say I cannot imagine anyone matching her skill, enthusiasm and imagination.  Whatever perverse notion I come up with, she has a take on it that brings it to the next level.  :kissgirl:

Good song, particularly David Sylvian's (Japan) version....I digress.

I third that emotion......she was probing me verbally all the time about how to improve my experience....as in,
"anything I can do to make this better than you've had before?" Sublime!

Quesadilla

Good song, particularly David Sylvian's (Japan) version....I digress.

I third that emotion......she was probing me verbally all the time about how to improve my experience....as in,
"anything I can do to make this better than you've had before?" Sublime!
I've said this elsewhere but I view KDD not as a WG but as a "sex consultant". She absolutely connects with you and your fantasies, expands on them, brings her own vast experience to bear and comes up with something truly mind blowing - every single time! 

Roll on Saturday's duo with Hayley XX is all I can say! :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've said this elsewhere but I view KDD not as a WG but as a "sex consultant". She absolutely connects with you and your fantasies, expands on them, brings her own vast experience to bear and comes up with something truly mind blowing - every single time! 

Roll on Saturday's duo with Hayley XX is all I can say! :drinks:

Hayley from Portsmouth? Hot and naughty.....waist/ass combo to die for! and naughtyasfuck too  :cool:

Quesadilla

Hayley from Portsmouth? Hot and naughty.....waist/ass combo to die for! and naughtyasfuck too  :cool:
Oh yes - I have seen Hayley three times now - one duo, to solos, every time she has been first class - she is right up there as one of my top 3 all time ladies and if she was more local I'd definitely see her more often.  So I just had to get these two together given Hayley's domme leanings and Kristen's sub tendencies. Should be awesome! :) 

Offline ciscoxxx69

Oh yes - I have seen Hayley three times now - one duo, to solos, every time she has been first class - she is right up there as one of my top 3 all time ladies and if she was more local I'd definitely see her more often.  So I just had to get these two together given Hayley's domme leanings and Kristen's sub tendencies. Should be awesome! :)

Can I buy a ticket to watch?
Ive seen Hayley in her CBF things and once solo....she enjoyed a good assfuck....I must see her again, she has an awesome sexy body IMO...and a very cute look in the flesh.
Both great girls actually! :drinks:

password02

I have just returned from a 2 hour session with Kristen that has left me totally FUCKED!  :P

Dressed as Slutty Skoolie, DFK, DP, Filthy Talk, Toys, Hitachi, Rubber Dildo, Glass Dildo, Glass Butt Plug, Deep Throat Gagging, Spitting, Filthy Talk, Drooling, Pussy Fucking, Pussy Fingering, Filthy Talk, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching (two fingers - both hands :scare:) Anal Fucking, More Filthy Talk, Prolonged Slow and Deep Anal Piledriver, CIM, Facial, Snowballing, Swallow........

WOW Mr Cisco - Happy new year mate and what a start to 2015 !!!total Madness / Crazy / Wacko  :crazy: :wacko:

Thanks for the mini review - would have liked the full A4 version but at least its a start.

GLAD YOU ARE BACK AND THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR 1ST REVIEW IN 2015  :hi:

kazred

Nice one Cisco  :hi:

I'm in my humble opinion a seasoned punter but all thoughts go out the window with KDD because the debauchery just kicks in and 'things' I've planned like the mirror dildo up her backdoor while she sucks me off (Thanks Hendrix) get forgotten in the 'fog of war' and I plan it for next time instead LOL  :wackogirl:

Brilliant English errrrr 'open minded girl'  :blush:

Quesadilla

Can I buy a ticket to watch?
Ive seen Hayley in her CBF things and once solo....she enjoyed a good assfuck....I must see her again, she has an awesome sexy body IMO...and a very cute look in the flesh.
Both great girls actually! :drinks:
Get online at ATG tickets - look for - "Fuck Of The Year" in Surbiton, tix are readily available.  :P

john_n

Looks like you had a fantastic session with her. Can't wait to see MissKDD 

flaps

Looks like you had a fantastic session with her. Can't wait to see MissKDD 

This is a good likeness...

Hidden Image/Members Only

One very friendly lady and as others have stated up for just about anything!

Quesadilla

Oops - looks like you accidentally posted a picture of your momma by mistake!  :lol:

Online hendrix

:lol:  :lol:

Offline StevenS

This suggests that kdd is just an average looking fat dirty slag.........

password02

I think he is taking the piss  :sarcastic:

flaps

I think he is taking the piss  :sarcastic:

no pisstake at all. On most MissKDD threads there is a call for photos or some form of comparison. I think it's a fair representation. She's a good deal closer to this than she is to Kirsten Dunst!

Hornydevil247

no pisstake at all. On most MissKDD threads there is a call for photos or some form of comparison. I think it's a fair representation. She's a good deal closer to this than she is to Kirsten Dunst!

How would you know of you have never seen her.

The reviews on KDD make punters want to go shag her.

HD

password02

Have you seen MissKDD and spent an hour or 2 with this women? As seen nothing in your reviews? so not sure how you would think that this picture resembles the women in question?

Quesadilla

Sorry, have you actually met KDD?  I've seen her four times in almost as many weeks and am seeing her again Saturday and I can say categorically there is no resemblance whatsoever.  What are you smoking mate - you need to cut back?

Quesadilla

How would you know of you have never seen her.

The reviews on KDD make punters want to go shag her.

HD
Looking at piss-Flaps reviews it seems he is pathologically incapable of actually having a decent punt, apart from one "very vanilla" experience - suspect he wouldn't have a clue what to do with a real woman like KDD if he ever got a look in.  :sarcastic:

Jealousy is such an ugly thing to see. Tragic.  :vomit:

UberX

Actually I think it was a long time ago when KDD showing her pictures which was similar to this chubby lady. in that case you are right my friend. I guess you have seen KDD but not very happy when you saw her. :)

flaps

It's an honest assessment of her looks. I didn't see the need to review her given that 17 reviews already exist. FWIW it would have been a positive. She was charming, kind, attentive and adventurous. I enjoyed my time with her.

d00fer

It's an honest assessment of her looks. I didn't see the need to review her given that 17 reviews already exist. FWIW it would have been a positive. She was charming, kind, attentive and adventurous. I enjoyed my time with her.

I don't think it's an honest assessment of her looks and you should write a review.

Quesadilla

I don't think it's an honest assessment of her looks and you should write a review.
+1 as you yourself say piss-flaps - 17 reviews all pretty much confirm not only that she's a looker but that she is one of the top WG's around. You yourself claim you would have given her a positive review. And yet here you are saying you think she's a fat middle aged bint!?!? 

Somebody here is clearly delusional, or feeling rejected.

Suggest as you clearly have something rather negative to say you put it in a review. Any wg is liable to a bad review every now and then - but to claim a good service but a total disagreement about her looks just loses you any credibility you may have had.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 12:22:08 am by Quesadilla »

Online hendrix

Pretty simple really. Either flaps saw her when she had pictures up, in which case the pics were a complete misrepresentation  so he should write a negative review. Or, he saw her based on reviews here and we're all lying/wrong, so that needs to be highlighted in a review too. Looks are subjective but not to that extent. Not sure how he can claim there's no point in adding a review when there is a significant factor to be raised?

Or flaps is a troll.  The fact that a member of the Abdul collective is backing him up is perhaps unfortunate in this regard.

carlisle78

No way! She's very close to Kirsten Dunst - did she blow you so hard your contact lenses popped out?

Offline Clooney

Not as if it is needed, but this picture of what this guy imagines Kristen to look like bears absolutely zero likeness to her. Am I mean zero.

There is not one facet of that picture that accurately reflects her looks. Not a single one

guys, we are wasting our breath here, so I don't know why we give oxygen to the same old nonsense, some of which looks very much like trolling.

She has enough regulars to do very well without seeing borderline psychos like MDCrowe/Asian Beast and his like.

If people want to take a punt based on 17 glitteringly good reviews, the continued endorsement of a number of respected contributors to this board and several very close descriptions of the lady, then unless they behave badly with her, I'd be 99.9% sure they'll have the time of their lives.

If they get bogged down in the trolling and cynicism, frankly she doesn't need them, so they pays their money, they takes their choice.

Makes no difference to me, her other regulars or indeed her.

Offline anyfucker

Early this year I saw Kirsten for the first time and had one of the most enjoyable shags of my long life so will be going back again for sure, next time for longer than 90 minutes.
On the subject of looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whilst she is not as thin as say Mel or Michelle Independent she has a lovely face and eyes - IMHO no way like the pic above.
I have never previously gone on a punt without seeing some pics but after several glowing reviews here by established reviewers had no absolutely hesitation in meeting her.
Everything was straightforward from arranging the meeting, finding the location, clear directions ....
I'm not as perverted/kinky/deviant/adventurous where is the strikeout feaure? :-) as some of the reviewers but tried a few new experiences and could have done many more if I'd wished.
For the whole time Kirsten gave me the feeling that she was my highly sexed partner, enjoying every minute, willing to do anything i might suggest.
What the hell's not to like about that?
If you can't afford the price, well tough, suck it up and find a cheap skinny romanian who will be as cold as a fish, different to the pics and probably won't do what is on her likes list anyway.

Offline herbie007

Fuckin hell Cisco.

That sounds like a sexathon and a half mate; I was trying to workout if you forgot anything but I can’t.

I still haven’t got round to meeting her yet, something I got to put right real soon I think.

Thanks for the update and glad you enjoyed.  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not as if it is needed, but this picture of what this guy imagines Kristen to look like bears absolutely zero likeness to her. Am I mean zero.

There is not one facet of that picture that accurately reflects her looks. Not a single one

guys, we are wasting our breath here, so I don't know why we give oxygen to the same old nonsense, some of which looks very much like trolling.

She has enough regulars to do very well without seeing borderline psychos like MDCrowe/Asian Beast and his like.

If people want to take a punt based on 17 glitteringly good reviews, the continued endorsement of a number of respected contributors to this board and several very close descriptions of the lady, then unless they behave badly with her, I'd be 99.9% sure they'll have the time of their lives.

If they get bogged down in the trolling and cynicism, frankly she doesn't need them, so they pays their money, they takes their choice.

Makes no difference to me, her other regulars or indeed her.

+1

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fuckin hell Cisco.

That sounds like a sexathon and a half mate; I was trying to workout if you forgot anything but I can’t.

I still haven’t got round to meeting her yet, something I got to put right real soon I think.

2 of the best, sexually charged, erotic, filthy, relaxed, fun, happy, sexy hours of my life......no exaggeration! :cool:

I couldn't possibly reveal the best bit....it was just TOO kinky!  :P :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

2 of the best, sexually charged, erotic, filthy, relaxed, fun, happy, sexy hours of my life......no exaggeration! :cool:

I couldn't possibly reveal the best bit....it was just TOO kinky!  :P :lol:

You let her bum you?  :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

You let her bum you?  :lol:

Of course :lol:....but only with her finger...and of course tongue..... :cool:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:30:48 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fuckin hell Cisco.

How could I forget  :unknown:
.....Deep Mutual Rimming, ATM cock, ATM Toys...... :wackogirl:

Offline ciscoxxx69

This punt has inspired me so much I have just organised a MMMMF 'no holes barred' GB for 2 hours tomorrow... :cool:
Not in London, but if it goes well expect a review..... :hi:

password02

This punt has inspired me so much I have just organised a MMMMF 'no holes barred' GB for 2 hours tomorrow... :cool:
Not in London, but if it goes well expect a review..... :hi:

WTF Cisco - back with a Bang  :bomb: - Who are the other guys? and who is the lucky GIRL? :rose:

Offline herbie007

How could I forget  :unknown:
.....Deep Mutual Rimming, ATM cock, ATM Toys...... :wackogirl:

I knew there would be some things you forgot  :D

I'm definitely getting myself some of KDD this year  :P

Goofy85

How fun it must be, to be Kirsten.

Getting paid to be fucked. Guys paying other guys to fuck her. Guys paying for hotels to fuck her and watch other guys fuck her. Guys paying for other girls to have threesomes with her for insane amounts of money, all without having to hardly advertise herself.

Offline Freundlich

No way! She's very close to Kirsten Dunst - did she blow you so hard your contact lenses popped out?

:lol:

Though if I wore them, she would have !!

TBH If there are those here who will constantly try to put her down it just means the rest of us regulars will still find a chance to see Kirsten

+1 on the towel though at least once I didn't get my trousers out of the way in time !

Offline ciscoxxx69

On the basis I am seeing the incredible MissKDD again soon, to get me in the mood I was hoping there might have been a review or two of her Mini GBs this week with Lia_Loves  :P :P :P (....I soooo want to meet Lia with KDD.... :wackogirl:)

As there aren't  :( I have just reminded myself of this visit I had with her last year.....a very pleasurable read it was too, even if I say so myself!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thing is, I had booked for the Lia/KDD MiniGB myself but bottled it a few weeks back. By the time I changed my mind again and wanted in all the spaces had been taken  :dash: :dash: :dash: so am desperate to know what they got up to!

Anyone on here go along?  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Just askin'..... :hi:

Offline Midpoint

Both girls have fantastic reviews, but £500 seemed a bit steep for a two hour gangbang (even with the number capped at 4).

I'd be interested to know if the guys who went thought it was worth it (although if you can afford it then perhaps £500 isn't that much).

Kassanova

Chatting with all the guys in attendance, i think for all of us it was our first Lia/KDD party but we'd all attended other parties before elsewhere,  be it LMP, phoenix or others. Imyself have attended LMP, phoenix & in days gone by, maxes parties.
All of us seemed to be there to partake in the no holes barred fun both ladies were happy to offer, however, general sentiment seemed to be it was Christmas & a treat to oneself.
 Personally i think the rate is steep, 3x a phoenix party & i think even maxes do's were about £350 mark, still only 2hrs. I had fun, it was affordable,  just, but don't see myself rushing back.

Offline Midpoint

That's interesting, I hadn't taken into account the 'Christmas treat' element of it.

I've done LMP before which always seemed value for money (especially as the ratio was almost always better than 2:1). However none of the girls there offered the no holds barred experience which is a big draw. I've seen similar no holds barred experiences advertised before though from different providers and always been a bit wary of whether that would be on offer throughout the two hours or whether a girl wouldn't feel up to it on the day.