Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Europe - What's open and what are the rules?  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Name Not Found

Might be useful to have a thread to keep track of progress in Europe overall?

Greece:

In Greece, from Monday 22/06, brothels can reopen

Visits limited to 15 minutes per customer, with masks recommended for workers and clients

Doors and windows should be kept open to allow fresh air in, payment only be by card and list of clients contacts kept

Offline Name Not Found

Alit posted this:

External Link/Members Only

They bought some crayons and coloured a map in. Not particularly useful   :lol:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Masks in a brothel  :dash: I'm out ffs

Offline Spurt

And lists of contacts,let me think about that one.

Offline David1970

And lists of contacts,let me think about that one.

No problem, just give your full name and address
Boris Johnson
10 Downing Street
London
SW1A 2AA

Offline HighlyMotivated

Brothels have been open in Athens since last week, everything is the same as before. Only difference is there’s a bottle of hand gel available in the rooms now. No masks or any other precautions

Certainly no client register and you can still pay with cash
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 04:24:53 pm by HighlyMotivated »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

The World Famous Estark 92 is open once more   :yahoo:  with 5 Putas working from the main Night Club area whilst the Salon de Juegos remains closed . A friend on the C d S tells me the Costa del Sol is still unbelievably quiet but at least this is a start  :thumbsup:

Offline Casey69

Most of the sex industry in the Netherlands will reopen 1st July.

Offline MrClive

Most of the sex industry in the Netherlands will reopen 1st July.

Where have you heard this? I have been unable to find anything saying that it will be earlier than September 1st

I have read that the windows in belgium are reopening now though

Offline puntingaddict

Where did you hear about Belgium reopening? Definitely better than Dam imo

Offline Eeyore

Does anyone know the next date when all the local governments in Germany are due to review the current ban on the ex industry ?

Dates have previously come & gone with extensions added each time.

With Austria, Switzerland, Holland & Belgium already either opened or due to open shortly the scene in Germany remains dormant without (to my knowledge) any positive news.

Offline Labomba123

Been to Poland before England went quarantine.  3cities scene verrrry good. Happy to advise

Offline MrClive

Where did you hear about Belgium reopening? Definitely better than Dam imo

I read it on another forum. Not sure if i'm allowed to say its name on here or not. Below is a quote from this forum dated June 10th:

"Antwerp will open this Monday, I haven't read anything in the newspapers about brussels but on another forum a poster says it will also reopen on Monday and that it is official.

That's the good news. Opening hours will be limited (close at 1AM) and there will be a corona protocol.

So how does such a hygienic protocol looks like? Here are some rules from the city of Antwerp. They had to work it out quickly because nobody predicted that sexwork could reopen. Anyway some excerpts (article behind paywall and in dutch so I'm not gonna link it).

- people must keep distance. One-way traffic in small passages.
- alcohol gel disinfectant and mouth masks must be provided by the owners free of charge
- before any sexual services, hands must be washed thoroughly
- with the exception of oral sex, mouth masks must be used during sexual services.
- between every session, the room must be ventilated. Not during the session to avoid noise pollution. (I'm not making this up)
- there will be no 'red-handed' checks during the session. In case of complaints or suspicion, the room may be inspected if there are enough mouth-mask in the bin.

So that's the Antwerp protocol. I assume that the one from brussels or other cities will be similar.

Bottom line, if you visit brussels soon you will most likely have an open RLD but under corona rules.
This comes as a surprise to everyone, so question is will the girls who returned to their home country be back in time. How will punting be under these rules? If it is too clinical for me I'll just wait and save money"

Offline sonic999

One way traffic in small passages?

Offline kal77uk

Where have you heard this? I have been unable to find anything saying that it will be earlier than September 1st

I have read that the windows in belgium are reopening now though

The Dutch government said so- Weds 1st July.

Offline Wanking

Totalclub open again

According to the German Forums this former partytreff is open again and has rebranded as a massage club, but I reckon sex is being offered behind closed doors. Probably very basic sex..

Offline Helloyou75001

Are you having sex with mask?  :scare:

Offline Name Not Found

Are you having sex with mask?  :scare:

I don't think I'd fancy having sex with a mask. I have to put it on my face afterwards  :kiss:

Offline Bootyhunter01

Looks like the cause is being defended by these guys External Link/Members Only

Offline Essex3

Czech Republic showpark is open. Fucked Natasha and Daria tonight... gorgeous girls.

Offline Wanking

Location - kaarst outside Dusseldorf. 200 meters from Fkk Living Room.

Swingers club that hires in a couple of house girls for its parties. Also frequented by genuine and active swinger couples. Free full bar and small buffet included in the price. Sex is all full gang bang type in the rooms upstairs. No private areas. Bbbj is the norm and covered fucking. I was there in January..its not bad for the money.

It's open again but im not sure how active the parties really are. Man what id give to be there right now, with the possibility of having a fat ole swinger bird sitting on my face while a house girl gives me expert blow.. Which happened me on my last trip..

Offline wombat42

Just about all of Malta's massage parlours are open and most of their rip off scam "gentleman's clubs". I am out in Malta now and hope to do a fairly detailed thread soon.